PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Eddie

richiem111
04-09-2010, 09:05 PM
I just wanted to acknowledge all the advice and encouragement that Eddie gives to the members on Simplydiscus. He is usually one of the first to respond with advice and encouragement to questions and posts.
Thanks for being there for all of us.

Eddie
04-09-2010, 09:10 PM
I just wanted to acknowledge all the advice and encouragement that Eddie gives to the members on Simplydiscus. He is usually one of the first to respond with advice and encouragement to questions and posts.

Aw, thanks Richard, thats cool, I really appreciate it. If there is one thing I like to do most, its help others. I always say, happy fish make happy people. ;) I'd also like to thank those who have helped me and for the knowledge they've given me, in my times of need.

Take care and have good one!

Eddie

mlov1022
04-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Thanks for being there for all of us.Well said, I totally agree :thumbsup:

matt2426
04-09-2010, 09:32 PM
ya eddie has always helped me in this hobby also thanks for all your help eddie

Eddie
04-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Anytime fellas, thanks.

Eddie

rickztahone
04-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Aw, thanks Richard, thats cool, I really appreciate it. If there is one thing I like to do most, its help others. I always say, happy fish make happy people. ;) I'd also like to thank those who have helped me and for the knowledge they've given me, in my times of need.

Take care and have good one!

Eddie
See, you just proved the OP right...you were the first to respond to the thread. In all seriousness though, Eddie has helped me countless times. Thanks bud

Eddie
04-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Thanks Ricardo, its all good, you know I'm quick with the keyboard....LOL

Take care and post some updates of your beauty's man! Having withdrawals!

Eddie

Disgirl
04-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Yep, I second the opinion of Eddie! And it was Eddie who suggested I make breeding cones of swirled clay! I was just going to use plain terra cotta color clay. Thanks again Eddie!
Barb:D

johnwe
04-09-2010, 10:10 PM
I have to agree, Eddie's helped me out a bunch

Eddie
04-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Yep, I second the opinion of Eddie! And it was Eddie who suggested I make breeding cones of swirled clay! I was just going to use plain terra cotta color clay. Thanks again Eddie!
Barb:D

Thanks Barb, them cones are the best! You've done some amazing things with them!

I have to agree, Eddie's helped me out a bunch

Thanks John, appreciate it.

You guys take care!

Eddie

discusmurderer
04-09-2010, 10:35 PM
here! here! I second that or third or fourth, Eddie has put a stop to me killing my fish! I nagged him for several days and he never complained and replied to every pm. thanks again ed.

Eddie
04-09-2010, 10:40 PM
here! here! I second that or third or fourth, Eddie has put a stop to me killing my fish! I nagged him for several days and he never complained and replied to every pm. thanks again ed.

LOL, its all good my friend. I never get bothered by PMs. Sometimes I'm short on time and will be short but never without a response. 2 things I do when I first log on Simply, check the disease section to see how peoples fish are doing and then answer PMs...or vice versa. ;)

Glad your fishes are doing well and take care!

Eddie

rickztahone
04-10-2010, 12:05 AM
LOL, its all good my friend. I never get bothered by PMs. Sometimes I'm short on time and will be short but never without a response. 2 things I do when I first log on Simply, check the disease section to see how peoples fish are doing and then answer PMs...or vice versa. ;)

Glad your fishes are doing well and take care!

Eddie

i'm assuming you pm box must get full quite often :p

Gunner11
04-10-2010, 12:13 AM
My discus and I also thank-you Eddie!! :bounce:

Eddie
04-10-2010, 12:40 AM
i'm assuming you pm box must get full quite often :p

Sort of.....:o

My discus and I also thank-you Eddie!! :bounce:

Any time man, glad to have helped you!

Take care,

Eddie

dogfish101
04-10-2010, 05:51 AM
had to add something too this thank you
eddie :D

vera
04-10-2010, 09:12 AM
+1 Eddie , u are great !!u r a blessing to this forum
Keep up a good work
all the best

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e275/anna_marek/Greetings/ThankU/TI3A06121-thanks.gif

scottthomas
04-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Eddie has given me great advice on numerous occassions. He knows a lot about disease and medications.

Eddie
04-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks all, you are very welcome! Have a great day!

Eddie

htruong
04-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Not only disease and medication. Eddie are very helpful about breeding too.

Thanks Eddie.

-Hoang

migetguy
04-11-2010, 01:51 AM
i agree :D

Eddie
04-11-2010, 04:17 AM
Thanks guys, have a good one!

Eddie

silent_thunder
04-11-2010, 04:04 PM

Great post...

Im not sure I would have a live discus if it was not for the time he has given me...freely. We ought to thank his wife for letting HER have his time....

I even have some 6 inch discus now lol

D

Arjunpun
04-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I should also thank Eddie for always being the first one to reply my post. He is a doctor to our discus problem. We Sud call him Dr Eddie from now on. :D

Eddie
04-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks fellas....have to get my degree in aquatic medicine first!

Take care,

Eddie

JL15219
04-13-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey Eddie I dont know if I ever thank you for all the advice you have given me but Thanks man :thumbsup:

Eddie
04-13-2010, 06:27 PM
Hey Eddie I dont know if I ever thank you for all the advice you have given me but Thanks man :thumbsup:

Anytime Javier, anytime.

Eddie