PDA

View Full Version : Motoro Stingray

Singin4Cnu
04-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey guys,

I know it's not discus but lol, I have been doing my research and am ready to purchase my first freshwater stingray. What I need to know is, does anyone here have any idea for a good place to order Motoro Stingrays (In the US). A good price would be great but I am more concerned with reputability. Any advice would be great!

rickztahone
04-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Hey guys,

I know it's not discus but lol, I have been doing my research and am ready to purchase my first freshwater stingray. What I need to know is, does anyone here have any idea for a good place to order Motoro Stingrays (In the US). A good price would be great but I am more concerned with reputability. Any advice would be great!

How big is your tank?

roclement
04-11-2010, 08:30 PM
I bred MOTORO's, had my local fish store order them from me but I am willing to bet that Oliver at Below Water can get them for you!

Do a search at Monsterfishkeepers.com for info, good resources there.

I used 300gal. rubbermaid water troths, once you get the water down, they breed farly easy.

Good Luck!

Rod

hedut
04-11-2010, 08:43 PM
You could also check at aquaticsworlds.com I saw last few week someone bring a lot stingray.good luck

matt2426
04-11-2010, 09:12 PM
i know aquabid has them also

nikond70s
04-12-2010, 12:05 AM
i would look on monsterfishkeepers for the best deals.

rickztahone
04-12-2010, 12:35 AM
are they illegal in California?

calihawker
04-13-2010, 11:35 AM
are they illegal in California?

Yes unfortunately, or I would have them.:mad: I understand the reason but there are responsible fish keepers (like us) that do the right thing.

Ed13
04-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Have you asked John(snookn21), but I'd be surprised if they were legal in Florida so also contact Oliver Lucanus.

Yes unfortunately, or I would have them.:mad: I understand the reason but there are responsible fish keepers (like us) that do the right thing.
Same here:( I'd probably be way less into discus if they were legal here, but, I'd probably be more into leopoldis. Can anyone picture ponds with them;)