PDA

View Full Version : NADA Update

John_Nicholson
04-16-2010, 08:31 PM
When we started this deal we really did not know how many people to expect so we told the Hotel we would have 60 rooms nights. So that would be 20 room for 3 nights...well talking to the hotel today, if everyone that has reserved a room shows up for just 1 night we have already exceeded our requirement. What does that mean? Well most people register in the last month so we are so far ahead of schedule I can't even describe my feelings...the best I can say is I AM PUMPED!

For anyone that has not decided don't be left out. This is shaping up to be the biggest discus get together/show this country has ever seen. Everyone that is someone will be here...LOL.

-john

Larry Bugg
04-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Wish it was this weekend. I can't wait!!

Eddie
04-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Hell yeah John! I am super stoked, coming from Japan to hit the show! Cannot even wait to meet all the great people and see all the killer fish!

See you soon! ;)

Eddie

Chad Adams
04-17-2010, 12:16 AM
John,
That's fantastic. Glad I already have my room!
Chad

yim11
04-18-2010, 12:36 AM
I could tell the hotel rep was as surprised as we were to hear how fast rooms were booking!! Based on the current numbers, I encourage everyone to reserve as soon as possible - our very discounted rate is over on May 20th. Rooms will be well over $100/night if you book after that. Don't tell anyone, but rumor has it the registration cost will increase after that date also.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! This is going to be a great show!

Eddie
04-18-2010, 12:38 AM
I could tell the hotel rep was as surprised as we were to hear how fast rooms were booking!! Based on the current numbers, I encourage everyone to reserve as soon as possible - our very discounted rate is over on May 20th. Rooms will be well over $100/night if you book after that. Don't tell anyone, but rumor has it the registration cost will increase after that date also.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! This is going to be a great show!

Its a good thing I'm registered, reservations made ages ago and flights booked! Woohoo!

Eddie

decula
04-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Now if I can just teach the cat how to change the water, we got it made.
How's that go - fox guarding the hen house?

I've learned so much from you guys. Looking forward to seeing you all there.