PDA

View Full Version : www.amazon-exotic-import.de

Jhhnn
04-17-2010, 01:12 PM
I received a message from google that this has been identified as an attack site, quite unintentionally on their part, I'm sure... Anybody else get this?

It's my fave "discus dreams" picture site, so I hope this gets taken care of soon...

joanr
04-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Norton says it's a safe site, and I get no warning from any other site checkers...maybe it was a glitch? Just threw the url into Google search and no warning. Are you using Google Chrome as your browser or IE?

Ed13
04-17-2010, 02:26 PM
I received no notice, but I tried visiting the site a day or two ago and couldn't really navigate from their homepage, pictures in the home page did not work either. Following a link to their discus gallery posted here on simply did work though. It did not occur to me at the moment it might not be safe. Actually spent some time admiring their pics this morning=:o

Elite Aquaria
04-17-2010, 02:34 PM
I did get the warning.

prolude006
04-17-2010, 11:27 PM
got the warning too, looks like someone from two other domains has left some malware on the site, the website owners will have to fix it before we visit it again. I recognize the two domains linked to by google as old warez type sigs.

David