PDA

View Full Version : Albino RGD and Albino APD pairs - Oakland,CA

dan1
04-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I have 3 confirmed pairs for sale:

5" Albino Pearl Diamond Solid (female) x 5+"Albino APD Striated (male) - $320
5" Albino Red Golden Diamond (female) x 5" Albino APD Striated (male) - $300
5+" Albino Red Golden Diamond (female) x 5.5" Albino RGD Striated (male) - $380

The APDs are turning orange due to the tetra bits. If interested, please PM or email dtc168@yahoo.com

pinoysport
04-20-2010, 11:18 PM
hey everyone I just want to say dan is a great guy!! very nice and pleasant to talk to. he is very fair and his fish are healthy...... .hes good to go .

phat nguyen
04-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Hello Dan,

Very nice group of Discus. I love your APD (solid )
Good luck with your sale.
Hey Dan, can you come to the Discus group meeting in Milpitas ?
They are still trying to figure out the time for everyone.........

Take Care Bro,

Perry Nguyen :angel: :angel: :angel:

dan1
04-21-2010, 03:22 AM
hey everyone I just want to say dan is a great guy!! very nice and pleasant to talk to. he is very fair and his fish are healthy...... .hes good to go .

Thanks for your great compliment and good luck on the albino pair. Please keep me update and thanks again.

dan1
04-21-2010, 03:24 AM
Hello Dan,

Very nice group of Discus. I love your APD (solid )
Good luck with your sale.
Hey Dan, can you come to the Discus group meeting in Milpitas ?
They are still trying to figure out the time for everyone.........

Take Care Bro,

Perry Nguyen :angel: :angel: :angel:

Thanks for the comment. Let me know when, I may be able to attend.

allan_mark76
04-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Only if you were just a little closer.

~AKA~

dan1
04-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Only if you were just a little closer.

~AKA~

I know... Oh well, thanks anyway. If you can take 4 or more, I am willing to bother Kenny for shipping. It shouldn't be too expensive. I am also willing to share half of the shipping cost which should be around $30 bucks or less for you.

pinoysport
05-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Hey guys i just wanted to chime in... I got a pair from Dan and now I have wigglers...

The mom is spitting them back on the spawning site once they fall off.. that is a very good sign... they should attach soon..

dans a good guy again with healthy fish

dan1
05-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Hey guys i just wanted to chime in... I got a pair from Dan and now I have wigglers...

The mom is spitting them back on the spawning site once they fall off.. that is a very good sign... they should attach soon..

dans a good guy again with healthy fish

Thanks Rod, that is great news, I am so happy for you. Wigglers on the second try is fantastic. It's going to take longer for albino frys to attach, at least for me. Hopefully they can attach sooner. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Good luck, please keep us posted,

dan1
05-04-2010, 05:41 PM
I am taking $50 off each pair

5" Albino Pearl Diamond Solid (female) x 5+"Albino APD Striated (male) - $320 now $270 (picture 1 and 2)
5" Albino Red Golden Diamond (female) x 5" Albino APD Striated (male) - $300 now $250 (picture 3)
5+" Albino Red Golden Diamond (female) x 5.5" Albino RGD Striated (male) - $380 now $330

If you take all 3 pairs I will take another $50 off. Here is a few more pictures.