PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and welcome

Discus-n00b
04-28-2010, 05:58 PM
Just wanted to say welcome to my homestead section. I think this is a great idea and must thank Al for it I encourage others to join up. The money goes to a good cause in this forum too. With the help of Al I decided to name this Matt's Kingdom. KINGdom as in the king of the aquarium which we all love. This space will be a place I can share my journey, trials, and tribulations in breeding and keeping these fish as I progress through the hobby. It also gives me a place to share my photos in one place. Stay tuned hopefully I can put this place to good use!

calihawker
04-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Very cool Matt! All you guy's and gals contribute so much to our knowledge of discus and it's greatly appreciated!:D

Disgirl
04-28-2010, 06:31 PM
We will all enjoy reading and seeing pictures here on your piece of SD land Matt!
Barb:)

dean9922
04-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Hi Matt
I look forward to gaining some insight to how you and others such as Eddie do things when it comes to raising and breeding discus. I believe we can learn a lot from other people who are willing to share "secrets" which have worked for you along the way. Good luck and I look forward to what you have to share with people....

Justice
04-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi Matt
I look forward to gaining some insight to how you and others such as Eddie do things when it comes to raising and breeding discus. I believe we can learn a lot from other people who are willing to share "secrets" which have worked for you along the way. Good luck and I look forward to what you have to share with people....

Ditto!!!

brewmaster15
04-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Hey Matt,
I feel like a rotten neighbor stopping by without a house warming gift:D:D:D, I never know what kinds of things to get a guy that just moves into a new place... but anyways... I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.:)

Btw ... just a heads up...watch out for that Eddie Character next door...I hear he has an addiction....to fish of all things!
-al

Eddie
04-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Hey there Matt! Nice to see you got a little piece of the neighborhood! Looks like we are neighbors! lol

Take care,

Eddie

Ed13
04-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Party at Matt's place?!:D

NO?:confused: Oh well, at least I'm looking forward to awesome pics!;)

Discus-n00b
04-28-2010, 09:20 PM
We will all enjoy reading and seeing pictures here on your piece of SD land Matt!
Barb:)

Thanks Barb!

Very cool Matt! All you guy's and gals contribute so much to our knowledge of discus and it's greatly appreciated!:D

Thanks Steve, I'm still learning everyday myself but trying to help others along the way. You're doing great in the challenge.

Hi Matt

Thanks. I don't have as much experience as a lot on here, but i'm trying. I'm also one to do stuff on a budget and against the grain. I'm also a slight overstocker. ;) So I hope I can give a good, but different perspective.

Hey Matt,
I feel like a rotten neighbor stopping by without a house warming gift:D:D:D, I never know what kinds of things to get a guy that just moves into a new place... but anyways... I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.:)

Btw ... just a heads up...watch out for that Eddie Character next door...I hear he has an addiction....to fish of all things!
-al

The powers that be must of known and put us next to each other, because I think we share the same addiction. ;)

Hey there Matt! Nice to see you got a little piece of the neighborhood! Looks like we are neighbors! lol

Take care,

Eddie

Hey Eddie, thanks for stopping by. Glad to call you a neighbor haha.

Party at Matt's place?!:D

NO?:confused: Oh well, at least I'm looking forward to awesome pics!;)

Come on over Ed, just watch out for Eddie's lawn. ;)

Skip
09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
dude. you take amazing pictures!! AMAZING! :)

Discus-n00b
09-28-2010, 05:34 PM
dude. you take amazing pictures!! AMAZING! :)

Haha, thank you I try my best. Definitely more talented people out there especially in the hobby.

Skip
09-28-2010, 05:46 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhh*T! you should see my attempt with my digital cam. in the "MY NAME IS SKIP.. " thread in beginner.. LOL>>

i could use your skill/camera to do a MUCH better job!! : ))