PDA

View Full Version : C. Sterbaii, Plekoltia and LF-Albino BN Pleco for sale in Michigan

Yassmeena
04-29-2010, 07:37 AM
I am selling my clean up crew - pick up only. I am in Northville, MI.

- 6 cory sterbaii, adolescent age - $4 each
- 2 Long-fin albino bristle nose pleco, adolescent/young adult - $7 each
- 1 leopard frog plekoltia, young adult, $25

Buy them all, you get 10% off! :)

Please PM me if interested.

~ Yasmin

nc0gnet0
04-29-2010, 08:10 AM
Darn Yas, had I known you were selling some longfin albino's I would have nabbed them as well. :o

waters10
04-29-2010, 10:02 AM
hmmm. Have to think about this ...

You keeping your sid loaches?

Yassmeena
04-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Darn Yas, had I known you were selling some longfin albino's I would have nabbed them as well. :o

Sorry at that time I didn't know.

hmmm. Have to think about this ...

You keeping your sid loaches?

I got rid of those a while back.

I'm not trying to sell you up or anything, but this is a great clean up crew for a discus tank. The L134 Plekoltia is a shy carnivore that eats up left over meat (i.e. beefheart). He's very cool looking, but usually hiding. Never bothers the discus. "The invisible BH vacuum" lol

waters10
04-29-2010, 01:18 PM
Sorry at that time I didn't know.

I got rid of those a while back.

I'm not trying to sell you up or anything, but this is a great clean up crew for a discus tank. The L134 Plekoltia is a shy carnivore that eats up left over meat (i.e. beefheart). He's very cool looking, but usually hiding. Never bothers the discus. "The invisible BH vacuum" lol
I actually got 2 longfins albino bristlenoses that are in QT now ... I'm more thinking about the cories. But I actually wanted to put substrate and some plants before putting cories, otherwise they will uproot everything. I need to think a bit more about this.

Good luck with your sales