PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed, Prolific, Producing Stendker Pairs For Sale

Chad Adams
05-26-2010, 03:03 PM
I am rearranging my fishroom in hopes I will find some nice discus in Texas at the NADA show
I have fry I am raising from all of these pairs & that is the only reason I am selling them
I'll post the pairs & prices individually
I can ship these fish, I can meet someone within an hour or two from my house(I live 30 mins N. of Atlanta), I can meet someone off an exit when I travel from Atlanta to Dallas in June, you can meet me in Dallas or you can pick them up at my house!

Chad Adams
05-26-2010, 03:16 PM
First Pair is my beloved Stendker Fire Reds
They are about 2 1/2 years old, Stendker Fire Reds.
They spawn every 5-6 days & as you can see as of this morning have another batch
Price is $400

Chad Adams
05-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Second pair is my Awesome Stendker Red Scribbled/Red Snakeskin Pair
They are about 2 yrs old & spawn every week. They are fantastic parents & I have received lots of fry from them!
The male is a Stendker Red Scribbled & the female is a Stendker Red Snakeskin
Price is $350

Chad Adams
05-26-2010, 03:36 PM
The last pair for sale is my Stendker Blue Snakeskin/Red Scribbled Pair
They are both about 2 yrs old & spawn every week. They are excellent parents, I have several fry from them that I am raising right now!
Price is $350

DiscusChris
05-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Chads a great guy with some nice fish, good luck with the sale!

Chad Adams
05-29-2010, 11:38 PM
Chads a great guy with some nice fish, good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the plug Chris. See you soon.
Chad

GoingDiscus
05-30-2010, 05:30 AM
Your selling my babies parents, lol those are for sure some nice ones, the pics dont show how protective the male is, and they look more better in person.
Someone is sure to get a nice pair when they buy them Fire Reds

scottishbloke
05-30-2010, 07:02 PM
Yeah, they are very nice, if I had the $ I would buy one of these pairs...I guess I'll just have to be content with having got some of their babies, which are getting big now and will hopefully look as nice their mom and dad in time :)

Beautiful pairs mate, I know they will go to good homes :)

Colin

Chad Adams
05-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Your selling my babies parents, lol those are for sure some nice ones, the pics dont show how protective the male is, and they look more better in person.
Someone is sure to get a nice pair when they buy them Fire Reds
Thanks Ron, I think you owe me some pics ehhh...

Yeah, they are very nice, if I had the $ I would buy one of these pairs...I guess I'll just have to be content with having got some of their babies, which are getting big now and will hopefully look as nice their mom and dad in time :)

Beautiful pairs mate, I know they will go to good homes :)

Colin
Thanks Colin,
Still have a few more guys for you when you're ready:)
Chad

scottishbloke
06-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Thanks Colin,
Still have a few more guys for you when you're ready:)
Chad

Well, seeing as you mentioned it, I am now officially on summer break from school :D, and just might be able to escape from the wife and kids long enough to come over for a wee visit...I bet all three of those breeding pairs look even more gorgeous in person :) I know you are still at work as usual, so whatever time suits you best will work for me.

Cheers mate, chat soon,

Colin

Chad Adams
06-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Well, seeing as you mentioned it, I am now officially on summer break from school :D, and just might be able to escape from the wife and kids long enough to come over for a wee visit...I bet all three of those breeding pairs look even more gorgeous in person :) I know you are still at work as usual, so whatever time suits you best will work for me.

Cheers mate, chat soon,

Colin

Yeah, Maybe you can take a pair home with 'ya:D