PDA

View Full Version : awww....baby pictures

gixeron1wheel
05-26-2010, 05:55 PM
My babies are getting so big... Just like human babies - feed them and clean up poop, feed them and clean up poop! They are so much work. Still talking my friends into setting up tanks! Pictures are of babies and Mom(Fire Red) and Dad(PB)

DiscusKev
05-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Isn't it great to see the babies grow up day by day, its really a nice moment...They look like a good parent aren't don't they, congrats!

all the best,

dark_spell
05-26-2010, 07:04 PM
those babies need diapers! lol

anyways, for some reason I enjoy looking at juveniles more than adults.

rickztahone
05-26-2010, 07:41 PM
isn't long feces like that a sign of illness? anyone? i can't recall off the top of my head.

DiscusKev
05-27-2010, 08:58 AM
isn't long feces like that a sign of illness? anyone? i can't recall off the top of my head.

Well, if it isn't white I assume it should be fiine, could be eating too much and it need to release it all in one go :confused: I didn't see that, when I was looking at the pics yesterday night lol, I must be drowsy. :o

gixeron1wheel
05-27-2010, 09:37 AM
I just made up a batch of of new food before I took these pictures and they went crazy over it like piranhas so I gave them more. To tell you the truth, I have never seen fish that eat like these do. They eat anything that hits the water! I really dint think they are sick in any way.

rickztahone
05-27-2010, 12:49 PM
oh i'm not saying they are sick for sure, it's just that voice in the back of my head trying to remind me of where i read that long feces is a sign of illness. i have been browsing the archives with no luck. hopefully it's nothing though