PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Niagara Falls/Buffalo area

Eddie
06-04-2010, 11:50 PM
I'm gonna be in the states attending the NADA show and later in June, I will be attending a course in Niagara Falls. Any fellow Simply members around these parts? I will be in town from 20-25 June. Would be cool to bump into a few folks in my travels.

Take care!

Eddie

Joe
06-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Eddie

Have a good trip. I relocated from Buffalo last year. There's a good LFS in Tonawanda, not much in discus, but still a nice store. It would have been nice to hang with you

Joe

Eddie
06-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Eddie

Have a good trip. I relocated from Buffalo last year. There's a good LFS in Tonawanda, not much in discus, but still a nice store. It would have been nice to hang with you

Joe

Thanks for the tip off on the LFS Joe! Would have been cool to meet up.

Take care,

Eddie

Chad Hughes
06-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Eddie,

If you haven't ridden on the "Maid of the Mist" you should do that as well. :D. I love Niagra Falls. It's been years since I've been there but I have fond childhood memories of it.

I'll be in Hong Kong for work.

Take care!

Eddie
06-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Eddie,

If you haven't ridden on the "Maid of the Mist" you should do that as well. :D. I love Niagra Falls. It's been years since I've been there but I have fond childhood memories of it.

I'll be in Hong Kong for work.

Take care!

Sounds good, I'll have to check that out. Hong Kong would be nice, hit up Waynes Hatchery. ;)

Eddie

Discus_KC
06-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Eddie,

The store is the Fish Place. I always visit it when I go back home.

Got to have Buffalo wings while you are there!!

Jack

Joe
06-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Yes, you must have Buffalo Wings & Pizza!

Joe

Eddie
06-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Sounds good fellas! Looking forward to it.

Take care,

Eddie

Joe
06-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Let us know how your trip went. Buffalo is a cool town!

Joe

Chad Adams
06-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey Eddie,
Steve Rybicki with Angelsplus is about an hour south of Buffalo in the beautiful Southern Tier. He's not much into discus now but I'm sure it would be fun to tour his hatchery. You'd probably find a thing or two while you're there as well:thumbsup: My home town, too bad I'm not going to be there at the same time-Beer & Wings would have been on me:)
See you in Dallas!
Chad

Eddie
06-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Hey Eddie,
Steve Rybicki with Angelsplus is about an hour south of Buffalo in the beautiful Southern Tier. He's not much into discus now but I'm sure it would be fun to tour his hatchery. You'd probably find a thing or two while you're there as well:thumbsup: My home town, too bad I'm not going to be there at the same time-Beer & Wings would have been on me:)
See you in Dallas!
Chad

Heck yeah Chad, definitely see you in Dallas. Will have give Steve a call to possibly check out his place. Thanks for the info!

Take care!

Eddie

brewmaster15
06-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Eddie,
Drop fishyj a pm from the Challenger Contest... He's from that area.

-al

Eddie
06-07-2010, 06:58 AM
Eddie,
Drop fishyj a pm from the Challenger Contest... He's from that area.

-al

Ah cool Al, thanks for the info!

Eddie

fishyj
06-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Hey Eddie, You can pm me and maybe I'll give you a close up of these challenge fish.