PDA

View Full Version : Shipping/Pickup/Location

Bree7
06-30-2010, 03:05 PM
Hey guys,

Just an idea to make this section of the forum a little easier to navigate... Maybe if everyone could include whether you offer shipping or pickup only and your location in the title, it would be easier for the buyer to find what they are looking for. I know I find myself searching through pages of threads to find out if the seller offers shipping or if the item is pickup only.

Thoughts? Just my 2 cents!

:) :) :)

So a thread title would look like this, for example: "6 Inch Marlboro Red- Shipping" or "6 Inch Marlboro Red- Pickup NY"

YSS
06-30-2010, 04:15 PM
Hey guys,

Just an idea to make this section of the forum a little easier to navigate... Maybe if everyone could include whether you offer shipping or pickup only and your location in the title, it would be easier for the buyer to find what they are looking for. I know I find myself searching through pages of threads to find out if the seller offers shipping or if the item is pickup only.

Thoughts? Just my 2 cents!

:) :) :)

So a thread title would look like this, for example: "6 Inch Marlboro Red- Shipping" or "6 Inch Marlboro Red- Pickup NY"

Tell me about it. Tired of asking where are you located ..... :)

Txredneck
06-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Tell me about it. Tired of asking where are you located ..... :)

D@mm Right It should be the Law around here

zooyorkthang
06-30-2010, 04:41 PM
we should just bump this thread until it becomes a sticky.

Bree7
06-30-2010, 05:07 PM
bump, bump, bump :)

haha. I agree!

dpt8
06-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Most people put their address in their avatar. Thanks

Bree7
06-30-2010, 05:16 PM

Yes, but you have to open the thread to see an avatar/address. I'm just presuming that it would be easier if we posted it in the thread title.

YSS
06-30-2010, 05:22 PM

Too many people don't.

Arjunpun
06-30-2010, 06:08 PM

+1

Bree7
06-30-2010, 06:15 PM
+1

But can you see the location from the thread menu? Because that is the issue at hand. I don't know, I may be the only one who's noticed a problem, but it just seems like it would be simpler if we posted a couple of extra details in the title.

Arjunpun
06-30-2010, 09:12 PM
But can you see the location from the thread menu? Because that is the issue at hand. I don't know, I may be the only one who's noticed a problem, but it just seems like it would be simpler if we posted a couple of extra details in the title.

i agree and it wud be easy if they had a youtube video or pic:) of the fish

stephcps
06-30-2010, 10:16 PM
I agree. If you look back at A LOT of the recent for sale threads...their location is NOT in the avatar. As Bree suggested, if you didn't even have to open the thread, but it was included in the title...how much easier would that be?