PDA

View Full Version : One of my best pictures

srusso
07-25-2010, 05:05 PM
What do you think?

Disgirl
07-25-2010, 05:09 PM
That is indeed a great picture! Beauties there and the plants look good too! Is that a mated pair?
Barb:)

srusso
07-25-2010, 05:29 PM
That is indeed a great picture! Beauties there and the plants look good too! Is that a mated pair?
Barb:)

Actually these two guys are just about to lip lock over the over the dominate female. The red turk is the paired male.

srusso
07-25-2010, 05:32 PM
here is a pic of the pair, however they have yet to be given there own tank to breed. They are to young still...

Eddie
07-25-2010, 10:07 PM
That is a very nice picture! Fish look great! They've really developed from the time you got them. You've done a great job keeping them.

All the best,

Eddie

srusso
07-26-2010, 06:44 AM
That is a very nice picture! Fish look great! They've really developed from the time you got them. You've done a great job keeping them.

All the best,

Eddie

Thanks Eddie, that means a lot coming from you. I have been busting my @$$ to keep up with WCs.

Eddie
07-26-2010, 06:59 AM
Thanks Eddie, that means a lot coming from you. I have been busting my @$$ to keep up with WCs.

Well its definitely paying off! They look great.

All the best,

Eddie

Jhhnn
08-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Actually these two guys are just about to lip lock over the over the dominate female. The red turk is the paired male.

I recognized the threat posture right off... maybe I'm getting better at this stuff... my own photography is another story, unfortunately...

Nice fish, definitely well cared for...

srusso
08-04-2010, 09:13 PM
I recognized the threat posture right off... maybe I'm getting better at this stuff... my own photography is another story, unfortunately...

Nice fish, definitely well cared for...

Thanks, I am just glad I am doing something right.

one tip I can offer is to use a tripod. Most cameras are good enough to take a good picture of your fish. Other then a tripod or monopod for your camera is to make sure is it set to some kind of "sport mode" or aperture priority, fish move fast...