PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, and a free fish

mikel
08-18-2010, 07:33 PM
I havn't posted lately because I have been so busy. Hope everyone is doing well! Here are some photo updates, and one fish that I have decided that I need to find a good home for. It's the Blue Snakeskin from the first three pics. He (I am pretty sure it's male) is very dominant, and since I just bought three albinos from Hendri, I dont have the room for him, and I dont like separating him in a little corner, as you can see in pic 4 and 5. So, he is free to a good home.

But...you will need to send me pics of your tank shots (either by pm or through this thread). I am looking for a good permanent home for this fish that I have raised since he was about 3.5 inches (got him from Hendri too). He is now at least 6 inches from head to tail, and close to 7 inches high. Your tank should be big and of the community type, and have adult fish so that he can pair off with a nice female. I just want to make sure he is well cared for.

This is pick up only in and around Boston , thanks mike

jball1125
08-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Wow if only I lived closer. That is a sweet fish and an even sweeter owner. Its nice you are re-homing him for free so that he can live a better life. GOOD job!!!! :D

Jennie
08-18-2010, 08:39 PM
pm sent

scottthomas
08-18-2010, 09:31 PM
What a great looking fish. Cant beat that deal! He wont last long. Probably already gone lol.

Eddie
08-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Holy! Free too, thats crazy! Really nice SS!

Eddie

aquatic3
08-18-2010, 10:04 PM
I threw my hat in the ring. We will see. Happy home waiting.:D

DiscusKev
08-19-2010, 08:27 AM
Woah, the dorsal fin is amazing, very high fin like and the combination of colour is outstanding, person who is the new owner should post updates whenever possible.

mikel
08-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone:

I have found a new owner for my fish, so he is going to his new dominion this weekend. Hopefully he will be accepted into the new school of big fish, but he is really tough. Thanks everyone for the interest in the fish. I am confident that he will live out a happy and healthy life, and if he spawns, I have first dibs on the babies, not that I really have any tank space:p. Thanks again. mike

Kenny's Discus
08-19-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi Mike,

That's very kind and generous of you to let him go and also making sure that he will be going to a good home and will be well cared for. All the best to your new fish from Hendri my friend!:)

Kenny

mikel
08-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks Kenny. I think I already have a new home for him. But I am still receiving pms for backups, so he is going to be fine. You did recognize him as one of your fish, right? I bought him when he was younf from hendri, who got it from you. In fact, in pic 4 and 5 above, you can see that 2 of the three fish, the snakeskin and the really blue BD...both came from you and forrest. I can grow them out, but you guys provided excellent quality fish to begin with. Take care. mike :)

mmorris
08-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Lovely fish, Mike. I wonder if that's one of the snakeskin fry Hendri got from me...

mikel
08-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi Martha: Geez, I dont know. i thought hendri told me that he got the fish from kenny??!!! In any case, he is not only good looking, but a real brute too. He even flares his fins when i look at him head on, like he is offened by my rude behavior. What a character....but he will eat out of my hand. Hopefully he will go to a good home this weekend, and match up with a pretty Blue SS soon. I have visitation rights anytime. mike:)

vera
08-19-2010, 06:58 PM
He even flares his fins when i look at him head on, like he is offened by my rude behavior. What a character....but he will eat out of my hand. Hopefully he will go to a good home this weekend, and match up with a pretty Blue SS soon. I have visitation rights anytime. mike:)

Get yr defence ready Mike lol
Gorgeous fish and very generous offer!

TC