PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Dried Black worm orders in transit...

brewmaster15
08-31-2010, 03:35 AM
Hi all,
Just a quick update,,,

For those of you that placed pre-orders for Freeze dried Blackworms...I have that shipment on the way to me and should get it any day now.... I'll get those Pre- orders out to you as soon as they come in here...

Everyone else, the online shopping cart (http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com) is up to date with its inventory levels for your needs.. Most items are in stock, Though I am running low on 200 grams Cubed.

Thanks everyone!

al

Saverio
10-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Just placed an order for 50grams cubed. Will be trying these for the first time, so I can't wait to see how my discus like them. =)

Regards,
Jose

brewmaster15
10-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Great Jose!
I'll try to get those out to you today..if not, they'll definitely be in the mail tomorrow am.

Best regards!

-al

PAR23
10-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Just placed an order for 50grams cubed. Will be trying these for the first time, so I can't wait to see how my discus like them. =)

Regards,
Jose

My discus absolutely tears them apart. I ordered the 100gm and will prob need to order more soon. Most importantly, Al was a pleasure to work with. :)

brewmaster15
10-15-2010, 04:53 PM
My discus absolutely tears them apart. I ordered the 100gm and will prob need to order more soon. :)Excellent!!!..Glad they are working out so well for you!..mine love them as well!

-al

ps...Jose.. they are on the way! please let me know how they work out for you and your discus! Thanks for giving them a try.:)

tpastrana
10-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi Al,

Can you tell me if this means they are parasite free? Very interested in getting these. I have been feeding live Blk worms for a very long time.If I can use the freeze dried and get the same benefits as the live, then I am all for it. My Discus LOVE there treats of Blk worms..

Hi all,
Just a quick update,,,

For those of you that placed pre-orders for Freeze dried Blackworms...I have that shipment on the way to me and should get it any day now.... I'll get those Pre- orders out to you as soon as they come in here...

Everyone else, the online shopping cart (http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com) is up to date with its inventory levels for your needs.. Most items are in stock, Though I am running low on 200 grams Cubed.

Thanks everyone!

al

brewmaster15
10-15-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi Teresa!!!:)

Freeze drying does eliminate many parasites and organisms...I know of no relevant parasites that can survive the process but critters can be pretty hardy so I'll just leave it at that.:) What helps here to make this product so attractive as an alternative is the way they are farmed and raised in troughs ...less chance of a pathogen actually getting into the worms before they are even freeze dried..... Additionally since they are harvested fresh and flash frozen and freeze dried under vacuum there is less chance of a bacterial issue from dying worms or foul water, and the product is prepared at its nutritional peak.

Lastly, they are easy to store... No need to rinse daily to keep alive, no need to use up refrigerator shelf space...no special care...just keep them from getting damp and they'll keep for months..

They have a great nutritional profile, and are readily accepted by many fish species...discus tend to go ballistic over them.:D

Hth,
al