PDA

View Full Version : worms

victor_r
09-12-2010, 01:55 PM
i had a pb with hex so i thing but it died anyways i had pulled it out of the show tank and put him in a qt and died the third day in there when treating with mtro in the water i knowticed in the show tank some white feces so made some food with metro got them eating the metro food and they doing good but when my pb died in the qt i stopped treatment did a water change 50% and since then i put two rams in there the rams are doing fine so far but i happen to see on the bottom of the tank two little about 1/2" long white worms maybe i dont know what they are they look like worms and they squiggle and move i feed blood worms and bh to the rams are these the hex thing do i continue treatment and feed these rams metro o i did vacume them out and got rid of them or what are these things tried for a photo but they were two small

victor_r
09-12-2010, 08:07 PM
nevermind pretty sure they are planaria worms but it is wierd bc its a open bottom tank and always a clean bottom

Eddie
09-12-2010, 08:13 PM
nevermind pretty sure they are planaria worms but it is wierd bc its a open bottom tank and always a clean bottom

Then check your filters and make sure you don't have any rotting food particles setting around in there.

victor_r
09-12-2010, 10:32 PM
i did what you told me and got a pre filter and i warshed it out i seen a few more come out of the pre filter also