PDA

View Full Version : aquatic supplier

jduboscarf
09-15-2010, 02:45 AM
Just received my order. Fish didn't know what to do with it. I broke up cube and they seemed scared. I put in a small pinch of fd brine that I already had. One of my discus really likes brine, so I was hoping that by enticing him to eat they would go for the blk worms. Also one of my discus is really finicky, only likes fbw, just starting to go for bh. Anyways, with brine in there the one started attacking, then the finicky one went for it. The rest as they say is history. Next order from Al will be a bigger one and loose not cubes.

brewmaster15
09-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey Thanks for the feedback here! I've gotten a bunch of feedback in my sponsor board for these Freeze Dried Blackworms, but this is my first actual "Livestock and Product Review" So thanks there!:)

I always want to hear feedback on my products and service..If Its positive feedback I need to hear it so I know what I am doing right..... and if by some chance its negative feedback..I need to hear that even more...so I can work harder to fix what I may have done wrong or not as well as possible.:)

Thanks again,
al

jduboscarf
09-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Actually dropped in a cube this morning and they knew exactly what it was. They went straight for it! Thanks, again Al.

Oscar