PDA

View Full Version : Angel Plus flakes

TonyAPBTx
10-26-2010, 08:40 PM
Hey,

Has anyone used AngelPlus's Anti-Protozoan flake that has metronidazole in it? Or has anyone tried their Antibiotic Flake with Kanamycin in it?

I bought those two along with the de-worming flakes. I know more than a few people have used the deworming ones.

Anyone had any luck with the other two? Seems a lot easier than buying the metro separately and treating it then.

Eddie
10-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Hey,

Has anyone used AngelPlus's Anti-Protozoan flake that has metronidazole in it? Or has anyone tried their Antibiotic Flake with Kanamycin in it?

I bought those two along with the de-worming flakes. I know more than a few people have used the deworming ones.

Anyone had any luck with the other two? Seems a lot easier than buying the metro separately and treating it then.

Yeah, there are tons of people on here who have used them.

TonyAPBTx
10-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Success ratio? Do they work well, etc?

AirCapital
10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
yes they do work well "IF" the fish is still eating. if the fish has stopped eating you will need to treat the tank with what ever medication you chose

Eddie
10-26-2010, 09:20 PM
yes they do work well "IF" the fish is still eating. if the fish has stopped eating you will need to treat the tank with what ever medication you chose

+1, Also, you really need to know what you are treating. Strange feces can be different problems or a combination of problems.