PDA

View Full Version : discus eggs

DISCUS PLANETARIUM
10-28-2010, 04:19 AM
my snakeskins layed her eggs lastnight but they both ate them. as soon as she was laying he was eating them how do you put a mesh over the cone to stop them from eating the eggs if they eat them streight away i know they will get it right some day

Eddie
10-28-2010, 04:33 AM
my snakeskins layed her eggs lastnight but they both ate them. as soon as she was laying he was eating them how do you put a mesh over the cone to stop them from eating the eggs if they eat them streight away i know they will get it right some day

If they eat them straight away, they need to practice more. The more they spawn, they will figure out that they are not supposed to eat them. LOL Usually its a young male that will eat the eggs as they are laid.

DISCUS PLANETARIUM
10-28-2010, 04:38 AM
thanks mate i know that i thought there might be a trick you could use give them time a

John_Nicholson
10-28-2010, 09:58 AM
Like was said above patience is the key, besides if he is not fertilizing them then screening them will be as useless as tits on a boar hog.....

-john

Skip
10-28-2010, 10:04 AM
besides if he is not fertilizing them then screening them will be as useless as tits on a boar hog.....

-john

uh?! :confused:

;)

John_Nicholson
10-28-2010, 11:55 AM
I guess you have to be from the country to understand that one....

-john

Tito
10-28-2010, 12:58 PM
I understood it and I'm not from the country! FUNNY