PDA

View Full Version : feed only Fz blood worm!good for discus?

cyberx
10-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi ' I would like to ask you guys about''' if I feed my discus only FZ blood worm?
would that be OK?or the home make beef heart would be better?by the way what is the most popular discus food?

discuspaul
10-28-2010, 03:24 PM
You need to feed your discus a varied diet in order for them to thrive & grow.
Only bloodworms all the time is not a good diet, and bloodworms are not all that nutritious. All fish need protein, vitamins, minerals, some fats, vegetable matter, etc. Discus do well on a varied diet of blackworms, bloodworms, brine shrimp, mysis shrimp (frozen or freeze-dried), good flakes and pellets, beefheart, krill - there's a wide variety of foods that discus will accept. Best of luck with your discus.

cyberx
10-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi pual thx for your answer. I agreeed with you but the other question is,my discus doesn't like to eat that much my home make beef heart food n I mixed beef heart,uncooked shrimp, spinach,omega fish oil, multi vitamin, garlic etc.
So what can u do to make them like to it as much as blood worm? By the way Mr pual can I also feed them the tetra flake food?

Skip
10-28-2010, 05:11 PM
feed them in the morning.. when they are the most hungry.. or don't feed them for a day. : )) they will eat when they are hungry LOL

cyberx
10-28-2010, 05:25 PM
feed them in the morning.. when they are the most hungry.. or don't feed them for a day. : )) they will eat when they are hungry LOL

Is that right? Well that's what most people treat they discus become like to take that mix bf food?but u will be sad if I just let them be hungry: -/

jduboscarf
10-28-2010, 06:10 PM
It's hit or miss with me. Some like one food others don't. They all like blood worms. I use hikari because they're laced with vitamins. I feed hikari spirulina, brine in am, I crumble prime reef and that's the way I get them to eat flakes. 2nd meal is fzd blkwms, and din din is fzd bld worms.

I was using bf & fish mix, but they really dig their menu.

cyberx
10-28-2010, 07:03 PM
It's hit or miss with me. Some like one food others don't. They all like blood worms. I use hikari because they're laced with vitamins. I feed hikari spirulina, brine in am, I crumble prime reef and that's the way I get them to eat flakes. 2nd meal is fzd blkwms, and din din is fzd bld worms.

I was using bf & fish mix, but they really dig their menu.

Yeah I also feed the hikari b/w too,but I never feed black worm b4 n I think I should get some later on.n how many time do u feed ur discus?n I feed mine about twince a day. By the way,since u feeding fz b/w does ur. Discus growth bigger?

Jennie
10-28-2010, 07:05 PM
+1
You need to feed your discus a varied diet in order for them to thrive & grow.
Only bloodworms all the time is not a good diet, and bloodworms are not all that nutritious. All fish need protein, vitamins, minerals, some fats, vegetable matter, etc. Discus do well on a varied diet of blackworms, bloodworms, brine shrimp, mysis shrimp (frozen or freeze-dried), good flakes and pellets, beefheart, krill - there's a wide variety of foods that discus will accept. Best of luck with your discus.

Skip
10-28-2010, 08:05 PM
so far.. my fish eat and like frozen bloodworms/brineshrimp/mysis shrimp.. 2 different bh mixs.. tetrabits, flake (bh, prime reef, a mix i put together from bulk flakes @ LFS), Freeze Dried Bloodworm/blackworms, live blackworms/brineshrimp and pellets (my fry are to into it just yet.. but i mix it in their flake mix.. they will pick it up).. so my eat just about every/anything.. i am a good pappi! :mods: :laugh: :spit:

jduboscarf
10-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Cyberx you have to feed on what's best for you and fish. So age of fish matters. I have teenagers so I feed 3-4 times a day. Sunday I only feed once. IME some fish will always be picky while others are vaccums. Just keep trying different foods and be patient.

discuspaul
10-28-2010, 09:01 PM
All good advice above. If you're trying to feed something new that they haven't had before, or if you're trying to get them onto something they haven't shown much interest in before, try mixing that - whatever it is, in with the bloodworms - many discus will usually take whatever comes along with the bloodworms.

cyberx
10-29-2010, 02:43 AM
All good advice above. If you're trying to feed something new that they haven't had before, or if you're trying to get them onto something they haven't shown much interest in before, try mixing that - whatever it is, in with the bloodworms - many discus will usually take whatever comes along with the bloodworms.

oh well pual...it sound like..next time,when i'm going to make the beef heart so i can also mix with blood worm right? but paul...another question again...every time after i feed them B/H then the water become a lot of leave over B/H inside the tank,but i will vaccum right a way.is that a right way to keep the water freash and clear?but that is a lot of work....:o

MR Pual...now i'm using the marianeland C-360 consiter filter system...for my 75 Gal tank, and i'm thinking to add one more aqua clean 70 hanging filter system...and the question is...would that be too many filter in just a 75 gal tank?because the reason i would add it...i think it can clean the water much much more..do you agreen with me? and i asked one of the guy from the fish store and he said that i should also put some Sand into the tank..he said it better ,because it will be keeping the back meterial, is that true?

cyberx
10-29-2010, 02:46 AM
Cyberx you have to feed on what's best for you and fish. So age of fish matters. I have teenagers so I feed 3-4 times a day. Sunday I only feed once. IME some fish will always be picky while others are vaccums. Just keep trying different foods and be patient.

now i'm just feeding only Fz bloodworms...nothing else yet..but i'll making my own B/H mix along with bloodworms..since them like the test of the FZ Bloodworms. i could only feed then twince aday..since i work 11 hours per day.and i got ten 3''1/2 inc mix discus...and does it consider as an adult discus?i think i need also need the auto feeder to feed them more often.

cyberx
10-29-2010, 02:49 AM
so far.. my fish eat and like frozen bloodworms/brineshrimp/mysis shrimp.. 2 different bh mixs.. tetrabits, flake (bh, prime reef, a mix i put together from bulk flakes @ LFS), Freeze Dried Bloodworm/blackworms, live blackworms/brineshrimp and pellets (my fry are to into it just yet.. but i mix it in their flake mix.. they will pick it up).. so my eat just about every/anything.. i am a good pappi! :mods: :laugh: :spit:

well..i think i also make my B/H almost same as yours..but they dont eat much..just a little bit..they perfect FZ Bloodworm...and i guess is time to let them be hugry and let them eat my B/H Mix. Good decision?:confused:

cyberx
10-29-2010, 02:59 AM
Sorry ....i think i'm out of subject in here..but i'm just wondering...how often do you guys W/C?and how much % of W/C? i change my about 30% everyday.(too much)?and right after adding fresh water...do you guys add anything? i used seageam primer.and some Sea Salt.is that a right way to treat my Discus?i also only use tap water(thinking to get another tank to keep the aged water) ok..if you guys doesnt mind i asked the water work in this site...well...i asked because i think you guys are very friendly and my discus teacher...i wish i can bring you guys sushi..cuz my job is to make sushi everyday..but long hours....11 hours my...hahaha okok good night..my bed is calling me....;)

Eddie
10-29-2010, 04:36 AM
I never feed bloodworms.

Skip
10-29-2010, 08:23 AM
now i'm just feeding only Fz bloodworms...nothing else yet..but i'll making my own B/H mix along with bloodworms..since them like the test of the FZ Bloodworms. i could only feed then twince aday..since i work 11 hours per day.and i got ten 3''1/2 inc mix discus...and does it consider as an adult discus?i think i need also need the auto feeder to feed them more often.

fish won't die from not eating for a couple of days.. there lots of threads here of fish that didn't eat for weeks.. but it probably isn't a good idea just to feed them 1 food all the time.. 3.5" finish is still a juvie. 4" plus is when they are young adults.. a feeder could be a good idea..

jduboscarf
10-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Cyberx, there is a lot of advice on how often to feed your fish. Most will agree that 4-6 small feedings a day for baby discus is good. I have read where some of the members have fed their juvies just twice a day but larger amounts. You can invest in a feeder like Skip said or you can feed your fish when you are home.

You can ask one of he sponsors or Brewmaster or Eddie about food and how it correlates to growth rate.

Years ago I used to feed nothing but live blackworms and brine shrimp. I will tell you that it was a headache. The fish do love it, but this time around, if can stay away from live foods, I will be happy. Plus the food they are eating right now has vitamins and other key ingredients that will help with their color.

Cyberx, my fish want tuna sashimi and I want a spider roll :D

cyberx
10-29-2010, 05:20 PM
I never feed bloodworms.

Hi Eddie I'm just wondering that,what kind of discus food you feed them?would you like to share with us?BTW Mr Eddie are you from Japan?

Eddie
10-29-2010, 08:33 PM
Hi Eddie I'm just wondering that,what kind of discus food you feed them?would you like to share with us?BTW Mr Eddie are you from Japan?

Yup, no problem. And I do live in Okinawa Japan

Mal's Freeze Dried Bloodworms
A seafood/porkheart mix
Angel Plus 1.5mm Fry Starter pellets
Prime Reef flake
Zeigler Color Enhancing flakes

cyberx
10-29-2010, 10:29 PM
Cyberx, there is a lot of advice on how often to feed your fish. Most will agree that 4-6 small feedings a day for baby discus is good. I have read where some of the members have fed their juvies just twice a day but larger amounts. You can invest in a feeder like Skip said or you can feed your fish when you are home.

You can ask one of he sponsors or Brewmaster or Eddie about food and how it correlates to growth rate.

Years ago I used to feed nothing but live blackworms and brine shrimp. I will tell you that it was a headache. The fish do love it, but this time around, if can stay away from live foods, I will be happy. Plus the food they are eating right now has vitamins and other key ingredients that will help with their color.

Cyberx, my fish want tuna sashimi and I want a spider roll :D
Yeah I just bough a automatic feeder but too bad,I can't set the timer,because it only feed every 12 hour.I think I need to get another one again.
And what's happen to the live food?cost matter? N I'm paying 5.00 dollars for my bloodworm per order.I would say is kinda costly .
Oh well would u like to try our special roll call. Maryland seaking roll with real crabs meat on top n Philly cheese. N shrimp tempura too very yummy. Heehee

cyberx
10-30-2010, 03:06 AM
Yup, no problem. And I do live in Okinawa Japan

Mal's Freeze Dried Bloodworms
A seafood/porkheart mix
Angel Plus 1.5mm Fry Starter pellets
Prime Reef flake
Zeigler Color Enhancing flakes

Thx a lot Eddie...thx for your post...........

cyberx
10-30-2010, 03:07 AM
fish won't die from not eating for a couple of days.. there lots of threads here of fish that didn't eat for weeks.. but it probably isn't a good idea just to feed them 1 food all the time.. 3.5" finish is still a juvie. 4" plus is when they are young adults.. a feeder could be a good idea..

well.....i just stared today and feed what i would like them to eat....some were eating it..but some doesnt..but i know is gonna take some time...i guess maybe 2 3 days right?

Eddie
10-31-2010, 09:33 PM
well.....i just stared today and feed what i would like them to eat....some were eating it..but some doesnt..but i know is gonna take some time...i guess maybe 2 3 days right?

Could be, I've had some fish never take another food beside bloodworms and I let them die since I they were too spoiled. They eat what I feed them and thats it.

Skip
11-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Could be, I've had some fish never take another food beside bloodworms and I let them die since I they were too spoiled. They eat what I feed them and thats it.

WOW!! THATS some TOUGH LOVE! :D

Eddie
11-01-2010, 09:24 AM
WOW!! THATS some TOUGH LOVE! :D

Yup, thats how I roll! LOL

cyberx
11-02-2010, 01:45 AM
Yup, thats how I roll! LOL
Eddie ....i already wont let them eat any BW since 3 dys 4 days ago..and 3 of them are not eating....i think...i should be strong and listen to you...let them die....but..how come them were hungry..and still doesnt eat what i feed them???i feed them the flake discus food..some of them like it...just the other 3....btw eddie..have you ever had any discus die from not eating what u feed them?

Eddie
11-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Eddie ....i already wont let them eat any BW since 3 dys 4 days ago..and 3 of them are not eating....i think...i should be strong and listen to you...let them die....but..how come them were hungry..and still doesnt eat what i feed them???i feed them the flake discus food..some of them like it...just the other 3....btw eddie..have you ever had any discus die from not eating what u feed them?

Yup, if they have been well spoiled on bloodworms, its not uncommon. I've let fish die before I fed them bloodworms again. Part of the reason I do not feed bloodworms, never at all.

CARY_GLdiscus
11-02-2010, 01:14 PM
All I feed is Bloodworms!

Mig Fly larva NO problem it has all you need to keep them going IME

kaceyo
11-02-2010, 03:01 PM
All I feed is Bloodworms!

Mig Fly larva NO problem it has all you need to keep them going IME
I agree. Everyone puts down BW's as not having any nutritional value but that's just plain wrong. Look at the nutritional info on a can of freeze dried BW's and you'll see.

cyberx
11-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Yup, if they have been well spoiled on bloodworms, its not uncommon. I've let fish die before I fed them bloodworms again. Part of the reason I do not feed bloodworms, never at all.
Yes I did spoiled them before (only feed B/W)but they still like to eat some of my old home make beef heart fz food.but not much.so Mr Eddie would that be too late if I feed them B/W before they die?
The reason I don't feed B/w because I don't have time to feed 4-6 times aday n they are only 3'' discus n I would like them to grow bigger size so I must use auto feeder to feed the flake food. But I really hope that will appcciate the flake food.please my discus eat my flake food please

cyberx
11-02-2010, 03:27 PM
I agree. Everyone puts down BW's as not having any nutritional value but that's just plain wrong. Look at the nutritional info on a can of freeze dried BW's and you'll see.
Well. I think so too but the point is. If we just feeding only B/W in the future, they wont eat any other kind of food!!like my case,I used to feed them only B/W and the results were growing so slowly 'si that's why I ask you guys about his could I possibly to change other food n I know a lot of pol feeding B/H mix also B/W cost more since I have to feed all my 3'' discus
Well. I wiki just wait for few more days n see his is go if they still ignore the flake food then I will give it up

kaceyo
11-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Don't give up, Try something else besides flakes. Frozen or freeze dried Brineshrimp are usually eaten with gusto by most discus. Also Tetra Color Tropical Granules (Tetra Bits), or whatever they are called these days. Keep offering them thse foods after giving them time without food.
Or you can add a bit of these foods along with the BW's if starving them doesn't work.

CARY_GLdiscus
11-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Believe it or not!
Most non growing Small discus are a result of poor genetics, Poor water Quality, Disease and/or lack of essential nutrients. Which would be the last thought on my list, in most cases.

cyberx
11-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Don't give up, Try something else besides flakes. Frozen or freeze dried Brineshrimp are usually eaten with gusto by most discus. Also Tetra Color Tropical Granules (Tetra Bits), or whatever they are called these days. Keep offering them thse foods after giving them time without food.
Or you can add a bit of these foods along with the BW's if starving them doesn't work.
Well...the reason I'm feeding them flakes food because I would like to use auto feeder to feed them 4-6 times a day since the auto feeder only can feed dry food not Fz food,n I have to work 12hous a day no time to feed them regularly.
I'm feed them tetra color discus flake food. BTW what do you feed your discus?

cyberx
11-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Believe it or not!
Most non growing Small discus are a result of poor genetics, Poor water Quality, Disease and/or lack of essential nutrients. Which would be the last thought on my list, in most cases.
I also agreed with you too.genetic is very important too.I have 3 discus,got it from my friends(free)n I already had them for more then 6 months n them never grew n they eat a lot. I believe that's might be genetic problem

cyberx
11-02-2010, 06:39 PM
Attention!!! Does any one here only feed fz B/W for long time n no problem to let them grow?

kaceyo
11-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Well...the reason I'm feeding them flakes food because I would like to use auto feeder to feed them 4-6 times a day since the auto feeder only can feed dry food not Fz food,n I have to work 12hous a day no time to feed them regularly.
I'm feed them tetra color discus flake food. BTW what do you feed your discus?

I feed mine FBW's, My own Shrimp/BH mix, Tetra Bits, and occasionaly FBS. I've recently started feeding fry I breed plankton flakes from Brineshrimp Direct because many of my customers want to feed flakes.

cyberx
11-02-2010, 08:04 PM
I feed mine FBW's, My own Shrimp/BH mix, Tetra Bits, and occasionaly FBS. I've recently started feeding fry I breed plankton flakes from Brineshrimp Direct because many of my customers want to feed flakes.
Well...since I joined simply discus,I have seen that different ppl feed different food.but I think most popular one is the beef heart mixed food.I wanted to feed them beef heart mixed. But I also would like to force them to eat some dry food.
Another question! After you feed the beef heart mixed, do you vacuum the leave over B/H MIX right away?

kaceyo
11-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Well...since I joined simply discus,I have seen that different ppl feed different food.but I think most popular one is the beef heart mixed food.I wanted to feed them beef heart mixed. But I also would like to force them to eat some dry food.
Another question! After you feed the beef heart mixed, do you vacuum the leave over B/H MIX right away?

Your right. There are a wide variety of possible combos that will work on discus. One of the best things about a home made mix is that you can include any additives, vits, or meds you want.
I usually feed BH just before it's time for a wc. I'll do the wc within 30 to 45 mins of the BH. I also make sure not to feed more than they will finish off in around 15min.

Eddie
11-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Attention!!! Does any one here only feed fz B/W for long time n no problem to let them grow?

Yes, there was a study performed by a member on growth/vitality of 2 groups of fish on the same spawn. The fish fed only FBW did not ever grow as large or as vibrant as the fish that were never fed bloodworms. I'll see if I can dig it up.

CARY_GLdiscus
11-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Eddie,
well that sucks to hear! Now I'll need to buy BLKworms again! LOL
But if You do find that I would be intrested to know if hikari was used and how many specimens from the same spawn was used! this is very important being that fish genetics run very vast as far for color and size.

Also wanted to say sorry about the disease board I do like the new system its just hard to teach a old dog new tricks hee.hee..hee..

Takecare
Cary + Family

Eddie
11-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Eddie,
well that sucks to hear! Now I'll need to buy BLKworms again! LOL
But if You do find that I would be intrested to know if hikari was used and how many specimens from the same spawn was used! this is very important being that fish genetics run very vast as far for color and size.

Also wanted to say sorry about the disease board I do like the new system its just hard to teach a old dog new tricks hee.hee..hee..

Takecare
Cary + Family

LOL, I actually think it was Ryan but I'll dig it up. Also, you are a business man right...are you keeping any for yourself and feeding only FBW?

I'll have to do more digging but it was brought up in this thread and Mat mentions his findings.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=67913&highlight=bloodworms

CARY_GLdiscus
11-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Yes Eddie,
They are all mine for My new show tank.
but even in the past I grew large discus useing just bloodworms hell when i first started i only used flakes. however these guys are mine for keeps and I would not be honest if I said i would only want to feed them bloodworms BUT right now thats all they eat! LOL!

Cary

CARY_GLdiscus
11-02-2010, 11:37 PM
thanks Eddie
cary

Eddie
11-02-2010, 11:39 PM
Yes Eddie,
They are all mine for My new show tank.
but even in the past I grew large discus useing just bloodworms hell when i first started i only used flakes. however these guys are mine for keeps and I would not be honest if I said i would only want to feed them bloodworms BUT right now thats all they eat! LOL!

Cary

Alright, makes sense Cary. I understand when you can only feed one food but you do prefer to vary their diet. I wonder if they will take another food after only feeding them bloodoworms. :o

cyberx
11-07-2010, 09:03 PM
How you guys doing? Haven't log in for a while! I got a good news I guessed! ?!? Because my discus were eating my flake food testa few of them like it as much as bloodworm but few of them just eat some of it.I think need to take some more time. The past week I just feeds them only flake food nothing else. BTW they also like my beef heart mix as well so I will now feed different kind of food .alright ...thx for all members who were helping me thanks a lot but the next question will be water work hee hee

Eddie
11-07-2010, 09:06 PM
How you guys doing? Haven't log in for a while! I got a good news I guessed! ?!? Because my discus were eating my flake food testa few of them like it as much as bloodworm but few of them just eat some of it.I think need to take some more time. The past week I just feeds them only flake food nothing else. BTW they also like my beef heart mix as well so I will now feed different kind of food .alright ...thx for all members who were helping me thanks a lot but the next question will be water work hee hee

Sounds good! Your fish will love your for it!

Eddie

CARY_GLdiscus
11-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Good news To!

Mine are now eating! tetra veggie algae waffers. : )

wendy9722
11-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I just tried giving my discus silverworms. Is that ok? They didnt seem to like it yet they just spit it out. Is that normal?

Wendy

ExReefer
11-11-2010, 11:18 AM
When I’ve purchased fish from Kenny, his fish always arrive eating BW’s like crazy. I don’t continue to feed them BW’s because I’m allergic to them. Well, just last night I gave them some to BW’s (because of this thread) and they rejected them. It seems to me that anytime I try a different food, it gets rejected. I have had some fish never give in. It’s amazing to me how stubborn these fish can be. Some of them will starve themselves to death if I didn't eventually give them what they want. They are like no other fish I’ve ever kept. For me, it’s probably the most frustrating part of this hobby.

Skip
11-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Hi everyone,

I just tried giving my discus silverworms. Is that ok? They didnt seem to like it yet they just spit it out. Is that normal?

Wendy

i have read that discus have no teeth.. so they have to spit out the food to make it to a size they can eat..

Skip
11-11-2010, 11:46 AM
When I’ve purchased fish from Kenny, his fish always arrive eating BW’s like crazy. I don’t continue to feed them BW’s because I’m allergic to them. Well, just last night I gave them some to BW’s (because of this thread) and they rejected them. It seems to me that anytime I try a different food, it gets rejected. I have had some fish never give in. It’s amazing to me how stubborn these fish can be. Some of them will starve themselves to death if I didn't eventually give them what they want. They are like no other fish I’ve ever kept. For me, it’s probably the most frustrating part of this hobby.

my juvies/fry.. have fought me on some foods.. i got them from 3 different SD members.. it took awhile.. but i have them eating anything put in.. flake, bh, tetrabits & angelfish brand pellets(i soak them before feeding.. had some bloating issues when i didn't) frozen brine/bw/mysis.. live blackworms/brine (their crack) eddie seafood mix with my GARLIC addition.. took about 4 feedings .. but last nite.. they finally eat ALL UP!! it like to graze..

they will eat it, but i just mixed the foods they accepted and then added alittle of the new stuff!

it works for my guys

twocat
11-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Feeding Discus only blood worms is the fish version of the atkin's diet.

Eddie
11-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Feeding Discus only blood worms is the fish version of the atkin's diet.

LOL, or this diet!

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

cyberx
02-05-2011, 04:07 AM
Hello...How are you all doing lately? i'm sorry , because i hvent had log in for a long time...i spent all my time to my Discus....beside working.well...here i would like to special thx to Eddie,,,,Discuspaul, Warlock4169 , Jduboscart and many many more who were helping and teaching me. in this past few months...i only feed my own B/H Mix(B/H, Raw Shirp, Salmon, White Tuna, tasta flake, Vatimin C, multi Vatimin, spinch, garlic, and omaga fish oil.) so..what do you guys think about my Mix?
I just posted 2 Videos on youtube, the First one....that i stated to feed My B/H Mix. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4KY_MR55ZM the second one is,,,after few months later how they look and how big they are now.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r-hNUoxfOQ.i feed them every single day at night.then W/C 30%(2 tanks together)i also age my water for 24 hous most.then i add some sea salt.(good idea)?
well...now i have got a few question would like to ask you guys. when should i stop feeding B/H Mix?and i'm not sure, how big they are now.??
i saw some parasite in my fish tank. i'm guessing..because i feed B/H mix right? and how could i able to kill the parasite?everthought i W/C Daily!! that's why i add some sea salt..
should i still keep using the filteration system or just the bubble air one?( i saw some ppl used only bubble air pump.)
last question is...n the smaller tank. my discus some grow some dont and some getting smaller..do you know why???maybe parasite?
okok guys...i know i still have a lot to ask...but make it next time..and i'm hoping you guys still remember me.....ok...you all take care....

Eddie
02-07-2011, 05:43 AM
Mix looks good. If you have fish that feed well and get small, they may have internal worms. Not sure about your bubble filter question, don't understand it. There is no need to add salt to the tank regularly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

cyberx
02-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Thx Mr Eddie. BTW if they may have internal worm!!! Should I use medication? N about the parasite. Do u know how to kill them?n is it better not to use any sand in the button? Cuz it will created more parasite,am I right?any one have had any expnerience? Thx.....