PDA

View Full Version : ***I NEED HELP***

pramudika
11-08-2010, 06:51 AM
I have breed discus for the first time (red melon) and i have a little problem.when the fry is young fish wear in good color. but when they came around 1.5 inch, the fish are getting black spots.is there any medication that can reduce black spots?the breeding pair don't have that kind of back patches.now the fish are ugly:confused:.plz can any one help me out.i did gave them color feed as well but the black patches not going any where.

Eddie
11-08-2010, 06:54 AM
I have breed discus for the first time (red melon) and i have a little problem.when the fry is young fish wear in good color. but when they came around 1.5 inch, the fish are getting black spots.is there any medication that can reduce black spots?the breeding pair don't have that kind of back patches.now the fish are ugly:confused:.plz can any one help me out.i did gave them color feed as well but the black patches not going any where.

What strain are the fish? Do you have any photos?

pramudika
11-08-2010, 07:55 AM
What strain are the fish? Do you have any photos?

Hear is a Photo

Eddie
11-08-2010, 07:58 AM
Thats very strange, thought it would be peppering but I haven't seen peppering in large spots like that. How are they otherwise? How are the other fish in the tank?

pramudika
11-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Thats very strange, thought it would be peppering but I haven't seen peppering in large spots like that. How are they otherwise? How are the other fish in the tank?

they R doing ok.i only have that problem in marlborow and redmelon type.i had powderblue,turqouse and lepord snake they didn't get the black spots.in some fish that spots are like small dots. thing is i dnt have the quality fish like they have in aquariums.so i cant sell them to a good price.:(

Eddie
11-08-2010, 08:38 AM
I mean it just looks like peppering like some pigeons have. Can you wipe the glass clean and re-take the picture?