PDA

View Full Version : Two big fishes sick already from my new set

discusmurderer
11-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Hi to all, My tank is fully cycled and i am getting two fishes doing the normal spinning around and flashing,darting.Could it be when i use sanding sealer in the next room? the same night i used it i used some bomb spray on a new cover i am building and the paint was smelling up the whole house. If it is toxins then how come only two fishes are doing it? the other five are fine.the strange thing is these two are from the same lps.ANY IDEAS NOW GUYS AND GALS.

Jennie
11-11-2010, 09:53 AM
it's possible particles ended up in tank water surface. air out the room and do water changes.

Skip
11-11-2010, 11:03 AM
you should be more concerned about YOUR HEALTH first.. :antlers:

ZX10R
11-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Did you QT the new fish????

Eddie
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
More than likely the spray

discusmurderer
11-11-2010, 08:41 PM
it's possible particles ended up in tank water surface. air out the room and do water changes.

Diong one every day , but its just this one fish that is still flashing around. i am currently doing a wc now and he is spinning around and darting all over the aq.

discusmurderer
11-11-2010, 08:45 PM
you should be more concerned about YOUR HEALTH first.. :antlers:

After falling off a horse at full speed and had no feelings in my legs and was told i would never walk again, one heart attack and low blood sugar attacks. A LITTLE PAINT FUMES DON'T BOTHER ME, its the fish i am worried about.

discusmurderer
11-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Did you QT the new fish????

They were all in there all the time, i had only two pg's and i added four new fish and its the new fish that are freaking out

mattsoccer20
11-11-2010, 09:07 PM
hey guys, i have a question. can you tell me how to post a thread? or what ever this is i am commenting on. i am new to this web site and i wanna post somthing for everyone to see and comment on like this. plz someone tell me:confused:

discusmurderer
11-11-2010, 09:11 PM
More than likely the spray

Hello! Eddie!, I am glad that u replied, u are someone who knows my case with these fish from the beggining. I am really believing now that its my profession that is causing my fish to do what they are doing. OH! THERE IS ONE THING I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ALL ( I do woodwork at home ) in the next room that has no door and the fumes is all over the house. even when i put sanding sealer on its hard to breath , so it could be the toxins that caused it all along. THERE IS ONE QUESTION. HOW COME ALL THE FISH ARE NOT AFFECTED?..

mattsoccer20
11-11-2010, 09:19 PM
can you answer my question plz? i dont how to post a thread i think its called

ZX10R
11-11-2010, 09:24 PM
can you answer my question plz? i dont how to post a thread i think its called

Go to which forum you want to post in generel discus dicussion, disease/sickness and medication, ect. At the top left you will see "New Thread" click on that right in a title and what else you have to say then click submit new thread at the bottom.

mattsoccer20
11-11-2010, 09:31 PM
where do i go to get to the fourm

mattsoccer20
11-11-2010, 09:48 PM
it says my thread is closed and i dont know how to fix it someone plz help

Jennie
11-11-2010, 10:02 PM
well DM, move the tank well away from fumes...not much more anyone can say to you on the subject..your fish may be affected for some time..

discusmurderer
11-11-2010, 10:09 PM
well DM, move the tank well away from fumes...not much more anyone can say to you on the subject..your fish may be affected for some time..

I cant ! i don't have any other place to put them but outside.What i can do is cover the aq and the barrells at the side of them that keep the stale water. If it was the fumes then how come the other fish are not freaking out like that one?

Jennie
11-11-2010, 10:18 PM
I can't see your setup, maybe it's close to the work area??? I can't answer those for you but could be why you've had probs all along

mattsoccer20
11-12-2010, 08:01 AM
does anyone how to unclose my thread? i wanna post a thread but it says its closed, and i dont know how to fix it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Jennie
11-12-2010, 08:31 AM
post a new one:) nevermind, see you did

mattsoccer20
11-12-2010, 04:33 PM
never mind people i think i got it.:)