PDA

View Full Version : Vortex Diatom Filter - Like New Condition and Pinpoint PH Monitor - Good Condition

samcatj
11-21-2010, 07:38 AM
I am selling my Vortex XL Diatom Filter complete with all powders and charcol. I have used the filter only twice and simply have no use for it now. The filter is in excellent working condition.

The Vortex Diatom XL Filter is a high-speed mechanical filter that is designed to fine filter aquarium water without disturbing the natural bacteria levels. The filter is invaluable in keeping a parasite-free, clean, well balanced and healthy aquarium.

New the filter sells for approx. $110.00. I am selling it for $70.00. Purchaser pays all shipping expenses.

Also selling a Pinpoint PH Monitor and probe. Unit is in good working condition. I have one package of 4.0 calibration fluid that will be included. I am selling it for $50.00. Purchaser pays all shipping expenses.

Thank you.

Sam
Austin, Tx.

samcatj
11-23-2010, 10:19 PM
I am selling my Vortex XL Diatom Filter complete with all powders and charcol. I have used the filter only twice and simply have no use for it now. The filter is in excellent working condition.

The Vortex Diatom XL Filter is a high-speed mechanical filter that is designed to fine filter aquarium water without disturbing the natural bacteria levels. The filter is invaluable in keeping a parasite-free, clean, well balanced and healthy aquarium.

New the filter sells for approx. $110.00. I am selling it for $70.00. Purchaser pays all shipping expenses.

Also selling a Pinpoint PH Monitor and probe. Unit is in good working condition. I have one package of 4.0 calibration fluid that will be included. I am selling it for $50.00. Purchaser pays all shipping expenses.

Thank you.

Sam
Austin, Tx.

Lots of lookers.......no takers, prices reduced. Vortex XL Filter is now $55.00 + shipping. Pinpoint PH Monitor is now $35.00 + shipping.

Thanks,

Sam
Austin, Tx.

dapellegrini
11-24-2010, 02:09 AM
I apparently cannot PM you yet (too few posts) - but am interested in the Vortex XL @ $55. Curious for shipping cost to 85310. Please PM or email me at dapellegrini**at**gmail.com (if PM does not work)

samcatj
11-24-2010, 08:25 AM
I just sent you an e-mail.

Sam

samcatj
11-26-2010, 06:06 PM
The Vortex XL Diatom Filter has been sold.

The Pinpoint PH Monitor is still availble and has been reduced to $30.00 + shipping.

Thank you -

Sam