PDA

View Full Version : Oh no. D:

Discus_1
11-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Hey guys,

this isnt about discus, but the other forum were i would post this is making some updates .
Anyways.
About a week ago, my fish died, i had it for about 2-3 month at least, it didnt have any health problems at all it lookd fine. Then yesterday i came home and my rubber lip plec was died on the bottom of the tank, it looked completly fine every otherday. Then when i woke up to feed my fish one of my rainbows was dead floating. It even looked fine everyday, i really dont wana lose all my fish, Please help D:

P.s. the other fish in my tank look completly fine,no stress at all.

Altum Nut
11-27-2010, 04:08 PM
You should post in this section using thefollow link.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?38545-Disease-Questionnaire-please-complete

...Ralph

Discus_1
11-27-2010, 05:30 PM
oh ok thanks ralph

Discus_1
11-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Problem

1. Please explain the problems with your fish/when and how they started?
Nothing no symptoms, They just started dying

2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/ white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds)

None of these at all.

3. What medications/ treatments that you have already tried and results. Include dosages and duration of treatment.

Nothing yet

Tank/Water

4. Tank size and age, number and size of fish

55g, 5-6months 6 fish- 1severum 4",3 angelsfish 2-4", 2 rainbows 3.5"-4".

5. Water change regime/ how long has tank been running/ bare bottom or gravel/ do you age your water?

waterchange every once a week. 5-6months. Gravel/sand. no

6 Parameters and water source;

- temp 78*
- ph 7.5
- ammonia reading ____

- nitrite reading ____

- nitrate reading ____

- well water ____

- municipal water ____

7. Any new fish/plants added recently

Severum about 3 1/2 weeks ago.

Jennie
11-27-2010, 07:07 PM
You HAVE to post the water parameters D1...????

Discus_1
11-29-2010, 09:28 PM
sorry :S just had to get it tested, all the parameters are fine ammonia is 0 nitrite is 0 nitrate is 33