PDA

View Full Version : which strains ????

ss16534
11-27-2010, 03:26 PM
hi,
if turk and blue scorpion cross breed then what fry be like ?

ss16534
11-29-2010, 05:56 AM
hi,
if turk and blue scorpion cross breed then what fry be like ?

nobody has idea or what ?

Altum Nut
11-29-2010, 08:58 AM
If you present your question in a more defined term by posting pictures of the fish in the Discus University sticky, someone who is better qualified may offer a positive opinion. Reason being, are you sure they are the strain you mention of.
Photos of fish can offer many directions.
Secondly, if you are asking for advise I would not make it sound so demanding like it appears in your reply.

Hope this helps,
...Ralph

ss16534
11-29-2010, 09:20 AM
If you present your question in a more defined term by posting pictures of the fish in the Discus University sticky, someone who is better qualified may offer a positive opinion. Reason being, are you sure they are the strain you mention of.
Photos of fish can offer many directions.
Secondly, if you are asking for advise I would not make it sound so demanding like it appears in your reply.

Hope this helps,
...Ralph

hi ,, Ralph no hard feeling mate and i appreciate urs reply ....iam sure abt it ... its turq and blue scorpion

dbfzurowski
11-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Look up that breeding square, i forgot what its called:) but i can tell you its probably going to be imposible to be 100% acurate without knowing the parents of your fish.

ss16534
11-29-2010, 11:07 AM
Look up that breeding square, i forgot what its called:) but i can tell you its probably going to be imposible to be 100% acurate without knowing the parents of your fish.

thanks dominik... iam newbie so where to find that breeding square mate