PDA

View Full Version : Lost Willpower & gave in to Visual Temptation !

discuspaul
12-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Well, much as I fretted over it, I abandoned my single strain effort to fly with a 'duet' strain of RSS's & 3R's. Couldn't resist when I saw April's new Forrest shipment !
Her Royal Ruby Reds really caught my eye, and i figured, what the h..l, let's see how nicely the 2 strains contrast together when they both get their mature flagship colors !
Sold 3 of my Snakes to make some room, which won't be re-homed to their new owner until tomorrow - after which I just may add another 3R !
Oh my, I'm wondering if I did the right thing ! lol
Care to have a look ? :
http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h357/discuspaul/redrubys

db2inst1
12-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Looks colorful, and the contrast is nice. Who knows you might end-up adding an yellow & Blue Diamond to make it more colorful ;)

Jennie
12-03-2010, 07:45 PM
looks great Paul. All about what you enjoy!

discuspaul
12-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks.
Was thinking that if you saw this post, discuslover, you might playfully chastise me for giving up on the single strain tank ! lol But then, what's wrong with just 2 strains ? I swear, that's it, it won't go to 3 or more !!

discuspaul
12-03-2010, 08:12 PM
P.S.
However, that's not to say that, MAYBE, sometime in future, I might replace one entire strain with some other entirely different strain !!

Jennie
12-03-2010, 08:21 PM
LOL, hmmI have like 14 strains and getting couple more! Yes a single strain tank is beautiful, but I get bored easy. A third strain to compliment the 3r is golden crystal! Just sayin, heheee.

discuspaul
12-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Hmmm......That's not a bad idea. Would golden crystals tend to pepper with the white pool filter sand, do you think ? And you never know, I may think about replacing the SnakeSkins some day, with say, Blue Knights, or Scorpions !! Have you ever seen Scarlet Spotteds, discuslover - they are gorgeous ! Saw an image of a single strain tank of those & they were breath-taking.

Slightly off the subject, my tech skills are rather limited, does anyone know if SD has a user-friendly method of quickly & easily posting pics to a post, so that others can more easily view them, rather than the somewhat cumbersome photobucket approach ?

Jennie
12-03-2010, 08:46 PM
no other way that I know of to post pics. You could post link to your albums on PB or SD in your post though.
yellow crystal will not pepper.

3dees
12-04-2010, 11:01 AM
I don't use photobucket. I download from my computer. have to resize them first.

roundfishross
12-04-2010, 11:09 AM
Hmmm......That's not a bad idea. Would golden crystals tend to pepper with the white pool filter sand, do you think ? And you never know, I may think about replacing the SnakeSkins some day, with say, Blue Knights, or Scorpions !! Have you ever seen Scarlet Spotteds, discuslover - they are gorgeous ! Saw an image of a single strain tank of those & they were breath-taking.

Slightly off the subject, my tech skills are rather limited, does anyone know if SD has a user-friendly method of quickly & easily posting pics to a post, so that others can more easily view them, rather than the somewhat cumbersome photobucket approach ?

post the pb img code directly in the text of your thread responses
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz326/roundfishross/664c2453.jpg