PDA

View Full Version : wtb- the following discus fry/ Maryland,delaware,penn.

matthewdove
02-09-2011, 07:20 PM
i am looking for 1-1.5" discus fry in these strains, in small lots (8-12 depending on price)

- Coronation blue turquoise
- blue angel
-ghosts (nebula)
-red pigeon blood
-white pigeon blood

I know raising these little gems from the start is hard and they are worth every penny people ask for them (most of the time). I would like to help thin out some overstock for someone and at the same time grab some quality fry to raise up. I am looking to spend around 10$ a piece in a ten lot at 1-1.5" long.
Also, I would like to avoid shipping and am willing to drive within 3 hours of Ocean City Maryland
Please let me know what you have available.
Thanks much,Matt

ockyra215
02-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Check with Vlam hes in new jersey and a member on the forum he has red pigeon bloods.Not sure how far he is from you. Also get in touch with discus Hans he has stendker discus of different strains not sure about ghosts he is a sponsor here also not far from you out side of Baltimore.Not sure on either persons pricing but contact them and see what you can work out!

Teh
02-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Definitely Vlam, if you are flexible with price

DiscusOnly
02-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the plug (Dave, Teh). Unfortunately, I currently don't have any small 1-1.5" juvies. The only small discus I had were the PE juvies but the are all sold. I may have something again in the Spring.