PDA

View Full Version : To my friends on Simply Discus (CLOSED_SPONSORSHIP)

dalejordan
03-02-2011, 12:12 PM
My fellow simply members

Over the past few weeks there has been an incredible amount written about issues with my fish. Honestly, I took these ruthless attack to heart and could do nothing but just shut down. The last two weeks has been full of sleepless nights and depression! I now will address this situation with our customers and the members of Simply Discus.

Let me start from square one. I started my hatchery a year ago with the intent to have a little fun again with Discus. I have always used my current well water for my RO reconstitution needs for all of my soft water fish for the last ten years. Unfortunately, the last two years in Manitoba have been horribly wet and during the spring runoff, my local officials felt I was getting contaminates coming through my well. It was at that time I decided to go with my initial reconstitution formula. Unfortunately, this particular formula resulted in the uneven growth, I was having between head and body tissue, yet I was seeing this rectified when the fish went into local municipal waters so I did feel confident. As you may also remember, Ken and I had nothing but delay after delay trying to get out first major batch to the US. As I stated earlier, I set this hatchery up to breed a few fish and have fun, but I did not design it to handle hundreds different age Discus over the extra four weeks it took us to finally get them to the US . Of course this overcrowding didn’t help our Calcium situation, so if the fish did not go to a perfect environment....they suffered some visual effects in some cases.

To my customers that are happy and see the issues being addressed here on the forum in regards to their gill plates and head structure are only environmental and not genetic. The offspring of these f1’s will be from solid wild genetics.

To those who are not... I apologize. My intent has always been providing highest quality wild F1 Discus. As we have stated, we had some conditions that were out of our control with delays getting the fish out of Canada. We had many customers who were very anxiously waiting these F1’s. The first shipment was held back to see if the issues at hand did indeed work/grow out in the water at Kenny’s place. We saw improvements in them over the course of a few weeks and felt the fry had the ability to grow out nicely even with the set back they encountered

Although breeding and selling all types of Tropical fish is not new to me, the water in this new facility has taken an experienced professional in this business to the drawing board. I have worked out the issues with this new water formula over countless hours of research and conversations with water experts . The good news is, working with people who know my water and needs ( City of Winnipeg water treatment professionals ) I have moved back to using my well water ( heavily filtered of course ) and have seen 100% improvement with the structural development in my fry over the last month. The head and gills of these fry are developing full and strong without issue. We will continue to work though this transition in my water and by next September we will be back in full force. We are using these next few months to ensure the full and long term development of these fry in sound. The fry will go through the same process of being raise in my hatchery and shipped to Kenny for further grow-out over the summer just to be sure there is no underlying conditions we have not addressed.

To all other members on the forum I do appreciate you guys standing up and voicing your concerns. But let’s keep this civil and in control, this is a matter between me and my customer. Like I said, I understand and share the concern but let me work this out professionally....person to person, not on a public forum.

I can only ask that you Simply Discus members see past this set back and into the future with me. I have some very rare wild breeding stock and the ability to breed them. It is my goal to make these F1 discus available to you all.

Dale Jordan

YSS
03-02-2011, 12:21 PM
If you ever decide to sell juvies, not fry, I would love to get some from you. I know I can't grow out fry, but I can handle fish that are 2.5 to 3" in size. Would love some of your nice f1s in my tank. Best wishes!

Eddie
03-02-2011, 12:33 PM
Sorry to hear you were not well Dale. I hope that you are doing better. I am happy to hear you've got the water stuff worked out. Looking forward to seeing the fish in September.

Take care and wishing you the best,

Eddie

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Second Hand Pat
03-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Me too Dale, happy the water issues are sorted out and look forward to doing future business.
Take Care Pat

Kingdom Come Discus
03-02-2011, 01:22 PM
I hope things go better for you Dale and Kenny. You know how excited I am to get the fish you describe. Come on September.
Hang in there guys. The worst is over.

Altum Nut
03-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Dale,

I too am really glad your water system is close to perfection.
I would just like to add...throughout the past week or so, you were faced with much criticism towards the quality of your fry sent out to market. With yourself and Kenny, you guys have shown true manner of customer service. Kind of put a tear in my eye where many breeders would have packed up their operations.
I should have sent this to you via PM, but just wanted other new Discus hobbyist who don't know you realize that you have had a great deal of success for many-many years as a reputable Discus breeder.
You know where I got my positive reference being in Toronto.

In closing, I speak for myself but sure that 99% of Simply members stand behind you and Kenny and look forward to future F1 quality stock.

Regards,
...Ralph

Melissa
03-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Dale,

I too am really glad your water system is close to perfection.
I would just like to add...throughout the past week or so, you were faced with much criticism towards the quality of your fry sent out to market. With yourself and Kenny, you guys have shown true manner of customer service. Kind of put a tear in my eye where many breeders would have packed up their operations.
I should have sent this to you via PM, but just wanted other new Discus hobbyist who don't know you realize that you have had a great deal of success for many-many years as a reputable Discus breeder.
You know where I got my positive reference being in Toronto.

In closing, I speak for myself but sure that 99% of Simply members stand behind you and Kenny and look forward to future F1 quality stock.

Regards,
...Ralph

Well said Ralph :)

TURQ64
03-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Dale, Looking forward to doing business in the future..Gary

Chad Adams
03-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Dale,
Your reputation supercedes this situation & still stands. Looking forward to good things coming from you in the future!
Chad

John_Nicholson
03-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Dale I only posted a couple of times and I probably missed 90% of the threads but here is my take on what happened. Now we have talked in the past and you know I like you. I don't think you are a bad person, and I don't think you are a bad discus breeder. I think you got in way to big of a hurry and it let to bad results. That is what you are dealing with now. You had a big demand for those fish and you wanted to satisfy those people. That led you to ship fish that never should have been shipped.

Simply is a large and robust community. Being a sponsor here is more than a monetary responsibility. If someone does not ship out quality fish the community will complain. Now quality is always open to discussion, but short gill plates and other structural issues really are not. Now I saw a post where someone was claiming that there were defects because they were a F1 generation..well we both know that is incorrect. If that was the case than those defect would be all over the Amazon and they are not. I am glad to see you offered a better explanation. I also saw where the genetics of those fish were so unworldly that they were like gold. Now really how many people that got those fish are serious world class discus breeders? 99% of the people that buy fish here want nice healthy fish to look at. If they spawn great, but they are not going to establish any new strains. Plain and simple those fish should not have been shipped...........

BUT HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS.....You have some very nice pairs, you absolutely know how to breed discus, and you have corrected your water issues. As long as you make right on the fish shipped ( which I assume you have ) and your next shipment is a quality shipment than all is good. I absolutely expect you to be a big player in the discus market for a long time. I hope that everyone moves on. Notice that I did not say forget. I think what happened here was important. It showed that while someone is a sponsor if they slip up and miss the mark than the community will let us know about it. That is significant because when someone comes to Simply and buys from a sponsor that have to feel like they are going to receive quality fish.

Now I am not speaking for Simply, I am not speaking for NADA, I am speaking for John, and on that note I hope to see you in Atlanta.

-john

bonsai dave
03-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Get well soon Dale . I 'm glad you have not give up and I have faith you will come back better than ever . You will aways have my support . I'm grateful of all the help and advice I have gotten from you over the pass year.

Jennie
03-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Thank you John..

kaceyo
03-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Dale,
This is all good news and I wish you the best in your future breeding plans. Very glad to hear that you will be going ahead with your plans to supply tank bred discus from pure wild stock. Particularly looking forward to seeing some quality tank bred true RSG's on the market.

Disgirl
03-02-2011, 03:22 PM
My best wishes to you Dale, hang in there and keep moving forward!
Barb

vera
03-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Dale I only posted a couple of times and I probably missed 90% of the threads but here is my take on what happened. Now we have talked in the past and you know I like you. I don't think you are a bad person, and I don't think you are a bad discus breeder. I think you got in way to big of a hurry and it let to bad results. That is what you are dealing with now. You had a big demand for those fish and you wanted to satisfy those people. That led you to ship fish that never should have been shipped.

Simply is a large and robust community. Being a sponsor here is more than a monetary responsibility. If someone does not ship out quality fish the community will complain. Now quality is always open to discussion, but short gill plates and other structural issues really are not. Now I saw a post where someone was claiming that there were defects because they were a F1 generation..well we both know that is incorrect. If that was the case than those defect would be all over the Amazon and they are not. I am glad to see you offered a better explanation. I also saw where the genetics of those fish were so unworldly that they were like gold. Now really how many people that got those fish are serious world class discus breeders? 99% of the people that buy fish here want nice healthy fish to look at. If they spawn great, but they are not going to establish any new strains. Plain and simple those fish should not have been shipped...........

BUT HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS.....You have some very nice pairs, you absolutely know how to breed discus, and you have corrected your water issues. As long as you make right on the fish shipped ( which I assume you have ) and your next shipment is a quality shipment than all is good. I absolutely expect you to be a big player in the discus market for a long time. I hope that everyone moves on. Notice that I did not say forget. I think what happened here was important. It showed that while someone is a sponsor if they slip up and miss the mark than the community will let us know about it. That is significant because when someone comes to Simply and buys from a sponsor that have to feel like they are going to receive quality fish.

Now I am not speaking for Simply, I am not speaking for NADA, I am speaking for John, and on that note I hope to see you in Atlanta.

-john

+1
best of luck Dale

tdiscusman
03-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Same here, Dale, wishing you and Kenny all the best!
Tony

foreese
03-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I am very pleased with the fish I received.

roclement
03-02-2011, 04:27 PM

-john

Thanks for so perfectly representing my toughts.

Dale, all the best to you and Kenny.

Rodrigo

Discus Origins
03-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Dale,

I have all the confidence in your success with these awesome wild fish. All the advice you've given me over the years have never led me wrong and I know you will come thru with flying colors.

Can't wait to see the new batches!

Mark

Darrell Ward
03-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Good Luck Dale! Most of us appreciate the tremendous amount of work involved in such an endeavor. The old saying "you can't please everybody" is as true today as it was 100 years ago. I for one, would love to own some of your fish, that is, as soon as I am able to start working again. ;)

Larry Bugg
03-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Dale, I very much appreciate this post. I can't imagine what the last couple of weeks have been like for you. It shows real character to make this post and make the plans you have to move past this situation and produce the World class F1 wilds we all dream about. I look forward to seeing what comes out of your hatchery.

Larry

alpine
03-02-2011, 08:40 PM
I am very impressed with the conciliatory attitude some of the Simply members I respect have taken on this issue.

Roberto.

yogi
03-02-2011, 10:56 PM
I was one of the people who spoke out about the pictures of the fish you sold, I just couldn't look at the them any longer without saying something. I also said something in one of my posts that you have a very good collection of high quality wilds that you are breeding. And that I hope you get the problem straightened out. This post by you shows me that is exactly what you are doing. So I have to say I wish you the best of luck in producing high quality fish.

Now as far as some of you people who defended him by saying something like wilds produce defective f1's should also apologize. Because Dale and I and many others know that, that is not true.

Northwoods Discus
03-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Dale
I also wish you well. I agree with every one else about the quality of the breeders you have. I had placed Soloman fry on reserve with Ken and asked him to hold them until I returned from vacation, which he did. But this all came upwhile I was away. I still want to acquire some of your stock and look forward to the time you get back on track and have fish available. Put me down for some in the future. Best Wishes.
Bill

DiscusLoverJeff
03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Dale,

As someone who is somewhat getting back into discus, I have been wanting some Cuipeua (CUP) juvies from you for a while now. Maybe you had them and I missed them? But either way, knowing the great reputation you have, I will still buy these from you if you ever have them.

I don't think anyone wants to sell a bad or sick discus. Sadly things happen and its only the good quality people like yourself that resolve the issues. Keep up the good work!

mmorris
03-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Ah, the discus hobby. The highs are so high and the lows are so low. Many of us have had to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and climb back on for one reason or another. The highs will return, and the lows will be water under the bridge.

Discus-Hans
03-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Dale, I hope you get things worked out, you've some incredible nice breeders.

And if you ever find out Why we are doing this......... let me know lol

Hans

ShinShin
03-05-2011, 11:57 PM
My fellow simply members

Over the past few weeks there has been an incredible amount written about issues with my fish. Honestly, I took these ruthless attack to heart and could do nothing but just shut down. The last two weeks has been full of sleepless nights and depression! I now will address this situation with our customers and the members of Simply Discus.

Let me start from square one. I started my hatchery a year ago with the intent to have a little fun again with Discus. I have always used my current well water for my RO reconstitution needs for all of my soft water fish for the last ten years. Unfortunately, the last two years in Manitoba have been horribly wet and during the spring runoff, my local officials felt I was getting contaminates coming through my well. It was at that time I decided to go with my initial reconstitution formula. Unfortunately, this particular formula resulted in the uneven growth, I was having between head and body tissue, yet I was seeing this rectified when the fish went into local municipal waters so I did feel confident. As you may also remember, Ken and I had nothing but delay after delay trying to get out first major batch to the US. As I stated earlier, I set this hatchery up to breed a few fish and have fun, but I did not design it to handle hundreds different age Discus over the extra four weeks it took us to finally get them to the US . Of course this overcrowding didn’t help our Calcium situation, so if the fish did not go to a perfect environment....they suffered some visual effects in some cases.

To my customers that are happy and see the issues being addressed here on the forum in regards to their gill plates and head structure are only environmental and not genetic. The offspring of these f1’s will be from solid wild genetics.

To those who are not... I apologize. My intent has always been providing highest quality wild F1 Discus. As we have stated, we had some conditions that were out of our control with delays getting the fish out of Canada. We had many customers who were very anxiously waiting these F1’s. The first shipment was held back to see if the issues at hand did indeed work/grow out in the water at Kenny’s place. We saw improvements in them over the course of a few weeks and felt the fry had the ability to grow out nicely even with the set back they encountered

Although breeding and selling all types of Tropical fish is not new to me, the water in this new facility has taken an experienced professional in this business to the drawing board. I have worked out the issues with this new water formula over countless hours of research and conversations with water experts . The good news is, working with people who know my water and needs ( City of Winnipeg water treatment professionals ) I have moved back to using my well water ( heavily filtered of course ) and have seen 100% improvement with the structural development in my fry over the last month. The head and gills of these fry are developing full and strong without issue. We will continue to work though this transition in my water and by next September we will be back in full force. We are using these next few months to ensure the full and long term development of these fry in sound. The fry will go through the same process of being raise in my hatchery and shipped to Kenny for further grow-out over the summer just to be sure there is no underlying conditions we have not addressed.

To all other members on the forum I do appreciate you guys standing up and voicing your concerns. But let’s keep this civil and in control, this is a matter between me and my customer. Like I said, I understand and share the concern but let me work this out professionally....person to person, not on a public forum.

I can only ask that you Simply Discus members see past this set back and into the future with me. I have some very rare wild breeding stock and the ability to breed them. It is my goal to make these F1 discus available to you all.

Dale Jordan

You started off to have fun and raise a few discus, yet with your limited facility, overcrowding, and water issues, you were raising hundreds of discus, set up a USA distribution, and sold discus with very visible physical defects and you appear to be upset because people are upset with you for selling culls to them. Am I understanding your post?

I remember when you appeared here on Simply like gangbusters, posting all these pics of great discus Oliver sold you and your intentions of producing high quality F1's for all to enjoy. This is a very public forum where you posted all of this. Now, you are upset because on this very same public forum you were attacked for what you did. Keep it between you and your customers? I think not. Too late for that. Come here, sell here, then be praised or critisized here. That's all fair to the Nth degree. Lies were not told about your discus. I saw the pics. What you did wasn't good, in fact, it was wrong.

Fortunately, I found out about all this before I made the purchase I had intended to make so I have no hostility towards you. I did, however, take exception to this post of yours as a member of Simply (since it's inception).

I know that you are a very knowledgable discus man that has been around for a long time. I also know that you were a contributor to Jack Wattley's "Discus for the Perfectionist" book and if I recall, you were attemting to develope a Dwarf Discus strain.

I hope all works out for the best for you. Good luck.

Mat

ShinShin
03-06-2011, 11:30 AM
After a good night's sleep and some more thought to this situation, you screwed up big time and ought to make this right to all. Don't hide behind a series of events that you claim you couldn't control. Everything that you stated was directly under your control. You couldn't control the rain, but the end water product was constituted by you. Admit you were wrong and make the situation right. That means a 100% refund to all who want it, including shipping charges (yes, shipping charges, too). It was not your customer's fault that you sent cull grade discus to them and they shouldn't be expected to pay for it. Anything less would be a compromise and a compromise is not fair. If you think about it, a compromise is when two people get what neither one of them wanted in the first place. If I pay for quality, I don't expect a cull. I want what I paid for. This will set you back for sure, but you can recover. This will show that you have integrity and are willing to see that Simply members will get a quality product from you that you promised, as they deserve. It will put the trust factor back on your side. Right now, I wouldn't buy anything from you. You came on very strong after your purchases from Oliver and had all these newbies revved up, as well as veterans. They are great fish Oliver got you. You let a lot of people down.

Please, don't run 90 yards of a 100 yard dash here. Man up. Make this 100% right.

No harsh tones here, by the way.

Mat

mlov1022
03-06-2011, 12:17 PM
If there is a problem and you are working on a solution.. shouldn't the test fish be kept away from the public? Why are you still selling them? http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Dalejordan

ShinShin
03-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks for restoring posts.

Melissa
03-06-2011, 05:36 PM
:inquisitive::inquisitive:

Oh my....

brewmaster15
03-06-2011, 06:41 PM
All,
I"ve gone thru and restored Deleted Posts in this . I have also removed this threads ability to be editted or deleted by anyone other a Moderator .

I went thru a lot of trouble to try and get this sorted out and help all parties....I still think thats possible. Honestly I should not have had to do this at all....and I am disappointed on many levels.....Fact is , sometimes its hard to accept a mistake when you make one but There were mistakes here, its been thrown out there and its a fact..Its been acknowledged and accepted and anyone that has received these fish needs to work with Dale and Kenny to find a resolution that works for all parties....whether that is refund or replacement.. Satisfaction should be gotten by the buyer.

I restored the deleted posts because they need to be out there and discussed... People on the forum have a right to express their opinions provided they do not break forum rules, which these opinions and questions do not. They may be uncomfortable to deal with, but if this is ever going to move forward. An Honest and Interactive discussion needs to be here.

I would like people to use good judgement and be civil, but This needs to be hashed out now...It went on for over a week without closure....and needs to be dealt with in a professional fashion....

Dale,
I can appreciate how difficult it was to state what happened and why, and I believe many here supported your post.....and applauded the resolve you showed to go forward and deal with this. Not everyone here is going to accept that at face value right off the bat though... saying something and doing it are 2 different things....and You will probably have to work hard to regain some peoples faith. My advice is if you have someone that criticizes you on this issue...and you know that you made a mistake, just accept that criticism , shrug it off, learn from it and move on....Its not the end of the world.

This Forum doesn't expect perfection..We are all human and make mistakes, regardlessly of what we may say...The reason members posted as they overwhelmingly did here in this thread is because they recognize that....and just want to see someone deal with a problem fairly....So please...step up discuss this as necessary and deal with it....then move on.

Lets not have any more arguements...If someone has an issue with Dale or Kenny over the fish recieved, try to work it out and please report back how things go.

Everyone else please try and keep it constructive.

Thank you,
al

Melissa
03-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Disclaimer... This is just my opinion please nobody rail me for saying it...

But I thought Dale had the right to delete posts in his sponsor section if he wished... Otherwise why is he capable of editing threads and deleting posts in the first place? It seemed to me that he was addressing the issues and problems and acknowledged his mistake... I too think it's not right to continue to sell these fry on aqua bid, although to his credit not everyone who buys discus on aqua bid is looking for show quality fish and would probably not even know they had problems... Part of me thinks some comments on here giving advice or laying out what exactly we think he did wrong may be better said in a private message? We are all aware of what's happened, maybe we should allow Dale the chance to try to move forward. Is anyone seeking a refund not getting it? Is anyone seeking replacements nt getting them? Those are the things relevant now and should be talked about.

Again... Just my opinion. If you disagree with me that's fine! Just don't be mean about it, I'm sensitive! LOL!!!!
:)

alpine
03-06-2011, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=brewmaster15;737254]All,

This Forum doesn't expect perfection..

Perfection ??? Is the sale of those young discus anyhing close to perfection ?? : )

Roberto.

brewmaster15
03-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Disclaimer... This is just my opinion please nobody rail me for saying it...

But I thought Dale had the right to delete posts in his sponsor section if he wished... Otherwise why is he capable of editing threads and deleting posts in the first place? It seemed to me that he was addressing the issues and problems and acknowledged his mistake... I too think it's not right to continue to sell these fry on aqua bid, although to his credit not everyone who buys discus on aqua bid is looking for show quality fish and would probably not even know they had problems... Part of me thinks some comments on here giving advice or laying out what exactly we think he did wrong may be better said in a private message? We are all aware of what's happened, maybe we should allow Dale the chance to try to move forward. Is anyone seeking a refund not getting it? Is anyone seeking replacements nt getting them? Those are the things relevant now and should be talked about.

Again... Just my opinion. If you disagree with me that's fine! Just don't be mean about it, I'm sensitive! LOL!!!!
:)

Hi,
Sponsors can delete threads and posts in their sections in what we call a "soft" Delete.. This allows them to manage their old sales and posts....They can not permanently delete a thread..Hard Deletes are only able to done by Moderators. I expect all Sponsors to act responsibly when they moderate their sections. Soft Deletes can be reversed by the forum management.

The Point of Dale posting this thread was for him to address the issues that had come up here regarding the fish he sold... to Delete the negative ,uncomfortable, or difficult comments makes it very difficult for that to occur. This issue needs closure...not more angry forum members. A sponsor comes on here knowing that all rules that apply to a member apply to them......and all members have the right express their opinions here.

A sponsor forum is a place for them to sell their fish... It stills falls under the forum administration and the forum rules....and in matters as serious as what is going on now..

The issue here isn't whether the sponsor can delete posts though...It needs to be about the fish and issues surrounding them..If anyone wants to discuss the reasons for the re-instatement of the deleted posts, lets talk by Pm or phone.
Thanks,
al

brewmaster15
03-06-2011, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=brewmaster15;737254]All,

This Forum doesn't expect perfection..

Perfection ??? Is the sale of those young discus anyhing close to perfection ?? : )

Roberto.

No , IMO from I have seen they are not.
-al

mmorris
03-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Hi,
Sponsors can delete threads and posts in their sections in what we call a "soft" Delete.. This allows them to manage their old sales and posts....They can not permanently delete a thread..Hard Deletes are only able to done by Moderators.
al

Can you explain that, Al? I tried once to post negative feedback in a sponsor's section and he deleted my threads as fast as I could put them up. It was only when the thread was moved to the feedback section that the thread remained.

brewmaster15
03-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Can you explain that, Al? I tried once to post negative feedback in a sponsor's section and he deleted my threads as fast as I could put them up. It was only when the thread was moved to the feedback section that the thread remained.

Martha,
Thats in part why we have it set up as we do now.

-al

Second Hand Pat
03-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Maybe the difference between a soft and hard delete is not apparent from a members view. They both appear gone.

mmorris
03-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Martha,
Thats in part why we have it set up as we do now.

-al
Ah - so it's different now. Thanks.

brewmaster15
03-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Dale Jordan is no longer a sponsor here. He no longer wishes to be one... Its unfortunate, but out of my hands.

I am locking this thread now, members with issues with Dale need to take them up with him directly... If you want to leave feedback for him and have direct personal experience with him...

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/member.php?8141-dalejordan

alternately you can leave feedback in our livestock review board...

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumdisplay.php?106-Livestock-and-Product-Reviews

I had really hoped that This would have been resolved better...It did not need to be like this. I'm Sorry everyone, I tried to avoid this as best I could and wanted to see a fair resolution. Truth is I don't appreciate the headaches its caused my forum, the moderators here, me personally and any of you personally affected by a purchase. This is out of my hands now.

If I was to say that I was not really frustrated by all this I would be Lying. It makes me really wonder why I bother with this all.

Please contact me by Pm if you are directly affected by this and want to talk further.

Sincerely,
Al