PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Identifying this discus strain

AsianDiscus
03-10-2011, 12:00 AM
I just bought them discus from a breeder. He told me it was assorted and told me the strain of it. I tried to figure if he telling the truth. He told me it was golden dragon discus and other one was red tiger discus...Can someone help me identified or think they might know.. Here the pix ...

Eddie
03-10-2011, 03:30 AM
A pigeon blood and the other looks like red turquoise maybe. These fish are at deaths door. Extremely poor quality/ stunted.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

boxters
03-10-2011, 07:06 AM
I agree with Eddie. These are very poor quality fish

PAR23
03-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Pigeon Blood and ?? Red Turq. Do you know their age?

Elite Aquaria
03-10-2011, 08:49 AM
AsianDiscus,

Please provide some better photos. No way to really identify those fish for you. However from the second picture it looks like some type of Pigeon.

AsianDiscus
03-11-2011, 01:42 AM
AsianDiscus,

Please provide some better photos. No way to really identify those fish for you. However from the second picture it looks like some type of Pigeon.

I'm not really sure about their age. He bought them discus when it was 2 1/2 inches. I had feeling it might be stunted or poor quality pigeon. Tomorrow i going to see my guy that i bough the discus from. And i going take better picture . He told me it was golden dragon and other one look like red tiger. I have some rose discus and blue and red turquise. Not to happy with my discus color. I though the black mark go away when it get older or their color comes out.