PDA

View Full Version : Al's FDBW

dadecountyalan
03-31-2011, 09:11 PM
are amazing! i highly recommend it. my fish devour this food like ive never seen before. even this one fish that i have thats a notoriously picky eater ate them on the first day! keep in mind this is the same fish that took 5 days to eat blood worms. great customer service and extremely fast shipping.

go buy some blackworms from Al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-alan

eco-mod
03-31-2011, 09:14 PM
+1 I have very similar experience. The only thing they go after like this stuff is live food!

Hsunami
03-31-2011, 09:25 PM
just ordered 100mg myself. Woot

William Palumbo
03-31-2011, 09:36 PM
Great stuff I agree...but let's not forget to give credit, where credit is due, to the man Malcom, who actually spent the time and effort to develop this great food for us hobbyist...Bill

Skip
03-31-2011, 09:45 PM
whats better.. loose or cube

dadecountyalan
03-31-2011, 09:54 PM
whats better.. loose or cube

id go with cubed.ive never tried them but these loose ones are kinda of a pain in the ***.

Pardal
03-31-2011, 10:06 PM
I posted today in Al's sponsor's section. but you are absolutely right we should include Malcom , for the development of this product. but neither to say many woudn't know anything about it if AL's didn't take the initiative of sharing with simply members and taking the effort in maintain and supply . Plus his customer service and suggestion are of a gentleman not greedy to make a buck.
just my two cents.
Sincerely
Julian.

Great stuff I agree...but let's not forget to give credit, where credit is due, to the man Malcom, who actually spent the time and effort to develop this great food for us hobbyist...Bill

Sameen
03-31-2011, 10:16 PM
Can someone please tell me the price of the food ? :)

Skip
03-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Can someone please tell me the price of the food ? :)

http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/

Sameen
03-31-2011, 11:13 PM
http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/

Thanks war.

Skip
03-31-2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks war. :angel:

brewmaster15
04-01-2011, 04:02 AM
Thanks Guys,
I am really happy that the product is being so well accepted. Mal Davidson (Australian Blackworms) spent years developing the procedure to create these Freeze Dried Blackworms and spends the time raising the nutritious black worms on his farm that are used in this product. My role is to introduce you all to this great food, get them to your fish as fast as I can, and in the same great shape Mal produces them. I strive to do just that. I ship product daily to all points USA, Canada and elsewhere in the world.

I'm honored to be able to work with Mal in this capacity. Its a great product and he is a great innovator that has developed something very special as far fish foods go, IME.

Thanks again everyone,
Al