PDA

View Full Version : Lotsa great people on here.....

jeepdad
04-04-2011, 12:17 AM
I don't know anyone on this site personally, however I feel like I know alot of you just from the interactions we have here. It feels like a tight knit group of likeminded friends, and at the risk of sounding mushy, almost like a family.

In this discus keeping hobby we all share there are some big names. Some of these big names are responsible for getting alot of us into the hobby or are there when we need fish that we couldn't get locally, or maybe at all.

I was just thinking about the devastating turn of events that Discus Hans recently endured. We all know that he dealt with it commendably (for lack of a better word).

So many of us gave him reassuring words and let him know how sorry we were for his plight.

I don't know if everyone knows that he is back selling discus again, but he is, and I'm sure he could use some business to get back in a good position again.

I have absolutely no idea how he's doing (other than his on line store is back up and he's selling his top quality Stendker discus that we praised him for so long)

I can only imagine that if we want a future of being able to call Hans and order up some of his fish, we probably should support him now to ensure that we have him around when we need him.

I hope I'm not outta line with this, but bottom line, we need to help each other out in a time of need. Picture this hobby without the big names we've grown accustomed to and we all know Hans is one of the biggest.

Eddie
04-04-2011, 07:55 AM
Definitely!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

TURQ64
04-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Definitely!

+1

broncofan27
04-04-2011, 08:49 AM
+1 I plan to make a purchase from Hans very soon.

PAR23
04-04-2011, 11:59 AM
I don't know anyone on this site personally, however I feel like I know alot of you just from the interactions we have here. It feels like a tight knit group of likeminded friends, and at the risk of sounding mushy, almost like a family.

In this discus keeping hobby we all share there are some big names. Some of these big names are responsible for getting alot of us into the hobby or are there when we need fish that we couldn't get locally, or maybe at all.

I was just thinking about the devastating turn of events that Discus Hans recently endured. We all know that he dealt with it commendably (for lack of a better word).

So many of us gave him reassuring words and let him know how sorry we were for his plight.

I don't know if everyone knows that he is back selling discus again, but he is, and I'm sure he could use some business to get back in a good position again.

I have absolutely no idea how he's doing (other than his on line store is back up and he's selling his top quality Stendker discus that we praised him for so long)

I can only imagine that if we want a future of being able to call Hans and order up some of his fish, we probably should support him now to ensure that we have him around when we need him.

I hope I'm not outta line with this, but bottom line, we need to help each other out in a time of need. Picture this hobby without the big names we've grown accustomed to and we all know Hans is one of the biggest.

This the reason why Simply is celebrating its 9th Birthday and going strong.....

Second Hand Pat
04-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Definitely!

+2 or 3

Moon
04-04-2011, 01:15 PM
I'll second that motion.

DerekFF
04-04-2011, 02:27 PM
+4 with 12 exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott293
04-04-2011, 08:46 PM

Well Said Jeep, I'll be shopping there too
...Scott

ockyra215
04-04-2011, 09:07 PM
I plan on supporting the discus Pimp as well soon! I want some Flachens !:D