PDA

View Full Version : How to order

christian1971
06-02-2011, 08:45 PM
I don't want to bother Kenny so I thought I'd ask someone here. When I am ready to order discus (which is still weeks away) do you simply tell him what you would like to order ahead of time or is it first come first serve on whatever he has ordered?

Skip
06-02-2011, 08:50 PM
i don't know.. i just did my first order from HANS 20 minutes ago! :)

Cambik
06-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Hey there Christian,
I just ordered from Hans with Warlock but prior i had looked into ordering from Kenny so will help with the answer. Yes you can simply Email him what you are wanting along with your address. If he has the fish he will let you know and also provide a shipping quote at the same time. Check out one of the post for his past shippments such as the May shipment. It has the prices for each as well as sizes. He will respond pretty quick as well.

Bud Smith
06-02-2011, 09:10 PM
I don't want to bother Kenny so I thought I'd ask someone here. When I am ready to order discus (which is still weeks away) do you simply tell him what you would like to order ahead of time or is it first come first serve on whatever he has ordered?
I have talked to Kenny a few times by email - he will help you through the complete process
Are you buying juvies or adults?

Northwoods Discus
06-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Kenny is a great guy and does not mind if you call and talk with him. Let him know what you are interested in. If you wait until pics of an upcoming shipment hit simply you may miss out if you are not lucky to see the post soon after its up.
Bill

seanyuki
06-02-2011, 09:19 PM
It's best to talk to Kenny directly rather than a email to him and a wonderful person to deal with........whether you're a fist time customer/repeated customer .

Discus-Hans
06-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Christian,

you can contact Kenny and tell him what you want, he can get it in on his next order (if he doesn't have it in stock) he's a great guy to deal with.

Here's his info:

Kenny's Discus Contact Info:

For all discus inquiries/orders:

Phone: 650-290-1283 (I can be best reached after noon PST on most days)
Email: kennysdiscus@sbcglobal.net

Hans

William Palumbo
06-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Hans is always stocked and ready to go. No worrying about what's coming in new for the next shipment, or worrying about them being pre-sold before they arrive...Bill