PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Looking for some 2" discus or 4". Looking for large fei fangs too.

NeonFlux
06-07-2011, 04:40 AM
I live over at Southern California LA area. Looking to get from drop off, I'll pay for the person dropping the fishes off. I'm looking for perhaps 6 dime-sized discus of any nice very bright color without any stripes, marble silvery spots, or anything, but the Red Spot Green Discus is an exception; I gotta admit, their coloration is pretty neat and they seem to be hard to get at the moment, so I want to get my hands on something exotic.. Looking for these colors if someone's got just about most of them. Orange colored Discus(Pigeon Blood?), Yellow Marlboro Discus, Royal Red's, Blue Diamonds, Neon Blues, Red Spot Green Discus, and etc. Looking for some diversity with all sorts of bright colors for a 60 gallon. Also, does anyone have any Fei Fangs at 6 inches? Looking to get about 3 of these guys. They get pretty large. Oh yeah, easy on the prices guys, hehe.. Thanks a lot guys.

Melissa
06-07-2011, 05:20 AM
You should call Bill at Inland Empire Discus, he is a sponsor of this site and is located in Rialto I believe.
He may have what you are looking for....

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/member.php?13489-Inland-Empire-Discus

Skip
06-07-2011, 07:18 AM
FED Ex or UPS have some great fish.. AND they drop off!

ericatdallas
06-07-2011, 07:37 AM
You came to the right place to find discus, but if you're looking for Flagtail Phoenix, I would try MonsterFishKeepers.com. There are a few people who advertise those types of fish.

NeonFlux
06-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Yep, I posted up a thread there before this thread. :) I also asked for discus over there too. I pmed Inland Empire Discus. Hopefully I get a response soon. I really want to get some nice discus fish going in my 60 gallon planted. :)

Melissa
06-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Im pretty sure in Bills profile he has a contact number listed. Give him a ring! He can tell you what he has available :)