PDA

View Full Version : Looking for discus in the Chicago land area?

duckie
06-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Well, hope i can help those who are looking to buy discus in the Chicago land area.I got couple of discus from a aquarium store call New Fish.They get there discus from hans. Prices are so reasonable and the quality and health is the best. I got a 3" flachen, 3" red scribble and a 5" Flachen x SS. They have a great variety of discus such as Fire reds, Tefe, blue diamonds and more
CHECK THEM OUT. THERE WEBSITE IS newfishchicago.com

Doug Mendlik
12-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the post....But, do you know of any breeders that sell their stock in the Chicago and NW suburbs? I am near McHenry,IL.

Thanks!

PleiadesSTi
12-30-2011, 09:02 PM
I actually called new fish chicago about a month ago and they told me that they're not carrying discus anymore.

louielayadiscus
01-02-2012, 11:26 AM
jp is a local breeder in chicago jpsaquarium.com check him out. i just started a tank a month ago got 6 discus from him and all are healthy and voracious feeders. ive seen his fishes and they are very healthy and reasonable price and he will tell u anything u need to know to keep these fishes.

Jason K.
01-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the post....But, do you know of any breeders that sell their stock in the Chicago and NW suburbs? I am near McHenry,IL.

Thanks!
I have red scribbelt juvie's right now. I'm just outside of twin lake's Wi. just north of you...

Splash156
02-03-2012, 03:41 AM
How much are u asking for your fish? I live in Caledonia IL..

cjr8420
02-03-2012, 03:24 PM
gcca.net local fish club are haveing fish swap on feb 19 will have local breeders there