PDA

View Full Version : Ken Kennedy's Sta Isabel x Albino Blue Ghost Angelfish are COMING!!!

babers
07-21-2011, 09:33 PM
I'M PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE STA ISABEL x ALBINO BLUE GHOST (ghost type and streaked/silver type) ARE FINALLY COMING!!!

As far as I now, this will be the very first time that these angels will be here in the US. They are quarter to half dollar size. See picture below for size (taken 3 weeks ago). Quarter size = 1 Peso coin size...very close at least. Third picture I borrowed from one of Ken's posts, just to show how nice they look as they get older.

These guys came directly from Ken. Very limited quantity will be available for sale. If anyone is interested to pre-order them, just let me know. Payment will be required to pre-order.

The angels will be here next week and will be available to be shipped out maybe a week or 2 after that.

$85 per fish and they will ONLY be shipped Overnight.

email me at angelsanddiscus@yahoo.com

babers
03-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Last year, I imported thyese angels from the Philippines that were bred by Ken Kennedy himself. I kept a few for myself, but now that they're all grown up and of breeding age, I won't be able to keep all of them and have to let go of some. Anyway, if interested just email me at angelsanddiscus@yahoo.com or call/text 608-449-8302. $75/fish plus overnight shipping only or pick up is also ok.

Here's a link to some of them:

http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/babers1/