PDA

View Full Version : LF: REDS! Ica, San Merah, Red Cover, Rose Red, Virgin Red

Matt0matic
08-05-2011, 01:46 AM
I'm look for a group of brown based solid red fish. Let me know what you have or who you know with these fish.
Thanks,
Matthew

TURQ64
08-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Why not Kenny Cheung or Dan Espinosa??...They are sponsors with the nicest, most reasonably priced for quality fish around.....Gary

Matt0matic
08-05-2011, 12:08 PM
One step ahead of ya! I have been in contact with Kenny and have requested an update when Elite (Dan?) gets the Red's in. They are a few months out from Forrest. I would like to see what else is available maybe from a hobbyist or someplace I haven't thought of.

TURQ64
08-05-2011, 12:29 PM
My Rose Reds from Kenny are superb!...worth the wait, IMO..Gary

Matt0matic
08-05-2011, 03:33 PM
My Rose Reds from Kenny are superb!...worth the wait, IMO..Gary

Have any pictures of your RR's from Forrest?

TURQ64
08-05-2011, 08:49 PM
These guys are in a 180 that's hard to photograph due to ambient lighting (reflections)...here's a female (methinks)..Purchased in March at 3 or 3.5 inch, now 6" or a little better (TL)

http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv319/Royaliste/Fish/IMG_0718.jpg

Florida Discus
08-14-2011, 02:52 AM
Hi There,

We have some 1/2 dollar sized San Merahs from a real pretty mixed pair of albino and regular, We also have some Virgin Reds and some really nice Rose Reds (a couple different sizes) from Ricky Lim which are lovely.

The pictures of the Rose Reds on our site do not do them justice. They had just come in and were not happy about having their picture taken so the picture taker tried some food. I would be happy to send you some pictures if you are interested.

God bless, Marion, floridadiscus.com

hedut
08-14-2011, 02:12 PM
i drop you pm

Chad Adams
08-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi There,
We have some 1/2 dollar sized San Merahs from a real pretty mixed pair of albino and regular, We also have some Virgin Reds and some really nice Rose Reds (a couple different sizes) from Ricky Lim which are lovely.
The pictures of the Rose Reds on our site do not do them justice. They had just come in and were not happy about having their picture taken so the picture taker tried some food. I would be happy to send you some pictures if you are interested.
God bless, Marion, floridadiscus.com

Marion,
Good to see you on. For those who don't know Floridadiscus.com won Best in Show for the Discus Class at the ACA with that beautiful Blood Diamond-that I still want to buy!
Chad