PDA

View Full Version : help needed...

honorer
08-29-2011, 10:46 AM
hello everyones, im new here, want to ask u all bout my fish,
this is pic of my tank (150cm x 50cm x 50cm, water level about 40cm),i always try it as clean as posible by doing 80% WC daily.

since yesterdays one fish growth like bubble on it forehead, a day later that bubble burst, i dont know idea what happen to my fish, but i think it hole in the head.

till now that fish i put it to 36 liter QT.i already put metro on water dose 500mg.

today i see on it forehead, the wound is clearing up but leave hole quite big,
how to cure the hole on it forehead guys,???
can hole in the head infected other fish? and am i need to treat all fishs before to late or just it self,

thanks

strawberryblonde
08-29-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi Honorer,

Could you please copy and paste this questionnaire and fill it out for us? It will help us figure out what's wrong with your discus and how best to treat him.

Disease Questionnaire - please complete

Please complete the questionnaire if your fish are sick (copy and paste)

DISEASE QUESTIONNAIRE

Problem

1. Please explain the problems with your fish/when and how they started

2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/ white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds)

3. What medications/ treatments that you have already tried and results. Include dosages and duration of treatment.

Tank/Water

4. Tank size and age, number and size of fish

5. Water change regime/ how long has tank been running/ bare bottom or gravel/ do you age your water?

6 Parameters and water source;

- temp _____

- ph _____

- ammonia reading ____

- nitrite reading ____

- nitrate reading ____

- well water ____

- municipal water ____

7. Any new fish/plants added recently

It's hard to see what the hole in his head looks like in that last pic, so if you can take some clearer pics that would also be helpful.