PDA

View Full Version : Freeze Dried Blackworm Samples availible

brewmaster15
09-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi Everyone,
My last shipment of Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms from Mal included a generous amount of worms for samples...so if any one here has not tried these but wants to try them, please drop me a pm here or email with your mailing address to aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net and I'll send you a sample to try with your fish.

Best regards all,
Al

unijabass
09-05-2011, 09:51 AM
PM sent

Sean Buehrle
09-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Al
In my next order from ya it would be cool to get a few to pass out at my local fish clubs swap meet or you could contact the guy who's running it so he could hand a few out.

Up to you whichever.

If you want to I'll get his email for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewmaster15
09-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Al
In my next order from ya it would be cool to get a few to pass out at my local fish clubs swap meet or you could contact the guy who's running it so he could hand a few out.

Up to you whichever.

If you want to I'll get his email for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Hi Sean,
That would be great Thanks my friend! lets talk when you order again and I'll put something together for the clubs

-al

ps... anyone that contacted me for samples...Those are packed up and will go out in the mail today....anyone else want to try them...please let me know.

thanks!

seanyuki
09-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Hi Al......we are having a discus meet on 25th Sept 2011 in Vancouver perhaps some FDBW samples for the new discus hobbyists to try out.

http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/aqua-lounge-7/first-discus-get-together-ideas-locations-19242/

brewmaster15
09-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Hi Al......we are having a discus meet on 25th Sept 2011 in Vancouver perhaps some FDBW samples for the new discus hobbyists to try out.

http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/aqua-lounge-7/first-discus-get-together-ideas-locations-19242/ I can do that... Drop me a Pm with details on the numbers and who to send them to.

Thanks!
-al

atitagain
09-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Thanks Al, I appreciate the samples!

brewmaster15
09-09-2011, 08:25 AM
Still have some samples if anyone wants to try these.

Let me know.

Thanks,
al

brewmaster15
09-15-2011, 05:36 AM
Hi all,
Everyones samples so far are in transit or have been received....I still have them available if anyone wants to give these a try,nows a great opportunity

... Fish love them!

-al

kaceyo
09-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Hi Al,
Got my sample, thank you very much, and have a question for you. I have some fry that I had to take their parents away on the fifth day of freeswimming. They're doing fine as I started them on bbs at day three, half were eating them on day four, and most of the rest by day five. Anyways, I'm wondering at what age/size you'd recommend that I start them on the FDBW's. I want to get them on a wide variety of foods ASAP.
Thanks,

CharlesRT
09-15-2011, 01:57 PM
PM sent, I hope I'm not to late.

unijabass
09-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the samples, they're munchin':)

brewmaster15
09-15-2011, 08:01 PM
HI Kacey,
Glad they got there. I feed my discus fry and angel fry these usually after the 1st week free swimming...at that size I use a coffee grinder....works great. Just had a giveaway where Steffi posted a cool video of her 2 week fry eating cubes from her hand...see post 7 here... http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?90272-The-handfeeding-Challenge....

hth,
al

Hi Al,
Got my sample, thank you very much, and have a question for you. I have some fry that I had to take their parents away on the fifth day of freeswimming. They're doing fine as I started them on bbs at day three, half were eating them on day four, and most of the rest by day five. Anyways, I'm wondering at what age/size you'd recommend that I start them on the FDBW's. I want to get them on a wide variety of foods ASAP.
Thanks,

laborelch
09-15-2011, 10:19 PM
I start adding FDBW on day 5-7 to their diet, also chopped up as Al mentioned (spice grinder or chopping board and knife). They take the whole cubes at about day 10 of free-swimming. HTH.

Hi Al,
Thanks,

brewmaster15
09-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the added Info Steffi! :)

-al

kaceyo
09-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks guy's. My fry are no where near that size, but they do eat the bbs till tummies are nice and round every day, so I expect them to catch up to where they would be if feeding off parents quick.
Nice fry Steffi.

atitagain
09-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey Al, I got mine and my Africans destroy them but I would have to get the loose since they grab the cubes and hide. Haven't tried them on the Discus yet.

Thanks for the samples.

jlcoop277
09-16-2011, 08:10 PM
Email sent, hope I didnt miss them!

MikeF
09-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Hey Al. Just wanted to let you know that I got my sample earlier this week. All discus took to the food right away. I told you that I was worried about them taking to it, since they are picky about their food. Seems that they like the cubes better, than the loose. I will be placing an order with you as soon as I get my paypal account updated.
Thanks Again,
MikeF

Sean Buehrle
09-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Got the package Al, cool beans.
I'll do ya proud handin them out.

Thanks for the extra one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewmaster15
09-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks Guys!!!:)

-al

brewmaster15
09-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Samples, Samples, Samples....You want them? I got them:)...Drop me a pm or email with your address and I'll send out to you some free Freeze Dried Black worms to try.

best regards all,
al

gabloo
09-20-2011, 12:35 PM
I sent you a pm. I have been giving my guys bloodworm and beef heart mix. I am planning to buy some frozen blackworm once my bloodworm run out.

Stag
09-21-2011, 08:02 AM
I got your sample yesterday. My lil guys took right to it! Its funny seeing the worms hanging out of their mouths.

Thanks Al

brewmaster15
09-22-2011, 06:44 PM
I got your sample yesterday. My lil guys took right to it! Its funny seeing the worms hanging out of their mouths.

Thanks Al

Thanks James! Glad the sample got there so quick and your fish like them. Let me know if I can help further.
take care,
Al

fattubwhale
09-23-2011, 12:58 AM
I recieved my sample package yesterday (Speedy delivery too :) ) but did not get a chance to try them out till today. And man, I took a cube and stuck it to the side of the glass and my adults DEVOURED it!!! They didnt even think twice... it was gone in a matter of seconds! Now for my juvies on the other hand they wont eat in front of me but when I leave the room for a few minutes and come back magicaly it all dissapears :D
Looking forward to ordering some soon!

Thanks again Al

Ronald
09-23-2011, 01:06 AM
You guy’s better not miss out on this one.
I have changed from Live to Freez Dried and they just love it.
Not to mention not having to take care of the live ones every day (I love that) which makes my wife happy since she has the fridge for herself.

Sorry Al but since I have downsized quit a bit it will take some time to reorder. They get it only as a snack. Don’t wont to spoil the buggers, do we?

Regards,
Ronald

brewmaster15
09-23-2011, 10:19 AM
I recieved my sample package yesterday (Speedy delivery too :) ) but did not get a chance to try them out till today. And man, I took a cube and stuck it to the side of the glass and my adults DEVOURED it!!! They didnt even think twice... it was gone in a matter of seconds! Now for my juvies on the other hand they wont eat in front of me but when I leave the room for a few minutes and come back magicaly it all dissapears :D
Looking forward to ordering some soon!

Thanks again Al Awesome Pierre, Thanks for the feedback here!

You guy’s better not miss out on this one.
I have changed from Live to Freez Dried and they just love it.
Not to mention not having to take care of the live ones every day (I love that) which makes my wife happy since she has the fridge for herself.

Sorry Al but since I have downsized quit a bit it will take some time to reorder. They get it only as a snack. Don’t wont to spoil the buggers, do we?

Regards,
Ronald Thanks Ronald,
I appreciate the endorsement!!! Glad these are working out for you... No worries on the orders..when you need them, you know where to find me!!
Take care,
Al

brewmaster15
09-23-2011, 10:21 AM
Still sending samples out everyone..anyone that wants to try these ,Please contact me. If you have already..Your samples are on their way!

Thanks again,
al

seanyuki
09-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Hey Al.......I need to find a part time job just to buy FDBW for the discus......Liz BDs are nice and thick now after eating FDBW as their main diet daily.

TURQ64
09-23-2011, 11:53 AM
A new twist on FDBW's; I have a day old batch of German Blue Rams..Just started a jug of BS, none ready..The softened FDBW's on the tank bottom have tiny Ram's chowing down on them by the dozens, since they are softer than the live counterparts!...Gary

brewmaster15
09-23-2011, 12:26 PM
A new twist on FDBW's; I have a day old batch of German Blue Rams..Just started a jug of BS, none ready..The softened FDBW's on the tank bottom have tiny Ram's chowing down on them by the dozens, since they are softer than the live counterparts!...GaryCool Gary! Great new food for those rams. I've had reaal good luck with feeding them ground up to my flag cichlid fry(similar size to rams). Thanks for the post!
-al

brewmaster15
09-23-2011, 12:29 PM
Hey Al.......I need to find a part time job just to buy FDBW for the discus......Liz BDs are nice and thick now after eating FDBW as their main diet daily. LOL Francis, but I bet your fishes are happy!
Take care,
al

brewmaster15
09-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi all,
I just put together a whole new batch of samples for those looking to try our Australian Freeze Dried Black Worms.. These will come to you free of charge to try, so if you have any interest trying something new for your fish, thats convenient to store, easy to feed, and nutritious... drop me a pm or email. (aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net)

I've a had a few that are not Simplydiscus members ask if they can have a sample...they heard about this from a friend here...The answer is absolutely! please feel free to pass the word to your fish keeping buddies elsewhere... They can visit my online store..Aquaticsuppliers.com (http://aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm) and contact me thru there.

I've yet to find freshwater fish that doesn't enjoy these...I feed them to Discus,angels, port cichlids, Geos, flag cichlids, tetras etc. The list goes on and on..

Thanks everyone!

-al

Ps... Yes I can send both samples and orders to canada and most points internationally and regularly do.

jimmyjoe
09-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Hey Al, can I get a free sample even if I'm going to order anyway? I know how good the product is my fish love'm I'll need to order the 50 grams cubed.............Jim in Ohioi

brewmaster15
09-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Hey Al, can I get a free sample even if I'm going to order anyway? I know how good the product is my fish love'm I'll need to order the 50 grams cubed.............Jim in Ohioi

Hey Jim,
I just sent you a pm...I never forget someone that buys me a beer!;):)

-al

jimmyjoe
09-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the PM Al, one day I'd like to personally buy that beer for you, hope all goes well with your FDBW business................Jim in Ohio

REC
09-27-2011, 07:54 PM
I just received 100grams in the mail today and plan to order more very soon. My discus love this stuff. Hans sent me a sample pack with my discus and I've been feeding it every since.

djallor
09-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Received my sample and ordered 100g cubes the very same day, waiting for order to arrive. My discus love these things it doesn't last long when I feed. I highly recommend to anyone. I am sure I will reorder soon. I have one question. How can I keep the clown loaches from eating all of this before the discus even know it is in the tank?

brewmaster15
09-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the PM Al, one day I'd like to personally buy that beer for you, hope all goes well with your FDBW business................Jim in Ohio Hey Jim thanks ..I'll take you up on that someday!

I just received 100grams in the mail today and plan to order more very soon. My discus love this stuff. Hans sent me a sample pack with my discus and I've been feeding it every since. Glad it got there so quick, I do my best to ship out daily here :)

ps ...and if you are reading this post Hans...thanks for the assist! :)

Received my sample and ordered 100g cubes the very same day, waiting for order to arrive. My discus love these things it doesn't last long when I feed. I highly recommend to anyone. I am sure I will reorder soon. I have one question. How can I keep the clown loaches from eating all of this before the discus even know it is in the tank? should be there shortly!.. as for your question...try pressing the cubes to the tank wall a few inches underwater....should give the discus time to find it... or you can teach your fishes to eat out of your hand.. I have some videos on my facebook page of me feeding mine that way. .... http://www.facebook.com/Aquaticsuppliers

Thanks for the orders guys!!
-al

brewmaster15
10-03-2011, 10:25 AM
HI all,
I have gotten alot of interest in these samples and questions as to do I still have them...YES I do....I've sent a bunch out and can still send you some to try if you want. Please just drop me an email.. with your full name and address.

At this point if you contacted me ..your samples have been sent.

Thanks everyone!
al

CharlesRT
10-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Thanks Al, my Angelfish love the samples. I'll be ordering soon!

brewmaster15
10-26-2011, 10:24 AM
HI all,

Been giving away these samples for free now for almost 2 months and I have had some great feedback from you guys. Thanks for giving them a try! I still have plenty available and will continue to ship out free samples to those interested in trying our Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms. I ship 99% of my orders with in 24 hours, so I can usually get these into your hands and your fishes Mouths in no time at all! :)

If you have tried them, you know how good a product they are, if you haven't, don't you think its about time to give them a try? Pm or email me at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net your name and address and I'll drop you a free sample in the mail.

Best regards,
Al

ps...new order is on the way and some news as well. ;)

Coffee1stLife2nd
10-26-2011, 04:49 PM
sent PM thanks a bunch...Tina

brewmaster15
11-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Hi all,
I'll make it brief...just want to field a few questions I have been emailed...

1) Are these samples available still.. YES!

2) How can you get them?... Email me at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net or contact me thru Aquaticsuppliers.com

3) Is there any cost? NO. I cover the product cost and shipping of sample...translated that means "FREE".

4) Will my fish Like them? 9 out of 10 Fish surveyed do :) but if yours happens to be that odd one that doesn't.. who cares...They were free samples :)

5) Why am I giving free samples? Hmm...let me think about that one....oh yeah.....I want your business and think once you try them you will find them to be an excellent product.

6) Will my fish like the cubed or loose? Probably both , but my sample contains some of each to try.

7) How often do you ship samples? Daily in most cases as we do our orders.

and lastly.. though a tad off track...

8)Do you really own Simplydiscus.com YES I DO! For better or for worse , in sickness and in health, till death do us part :):)

Thanks all,
al

zimmjeff
11-14-2011, 04:29 PM
whats the news Al???????

plecocicho
11-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Do you ship free packages to slovenia too or must i pay something?

brewmaster15
11-14-2011, 05:17 PM
whats the news Al??????? Soon Jeff..just hammering out the details.:)

-al

brewmaster15
11-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Do you ship free packages to slovenia too or must i pay something?

I will ship samples for free internationally as well...Just send me your details and I'll get that on the way to you..

International Orders are shipped with a flat rate Priority Mail cost added to the order.

Hope that helps,
al

plecocicho
11-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Do you know approximate cost for the flat rate priority mail?

brewmaster15
11-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Do you know approximate cost for the flat rate priority mail? exact price from the US post office is $13.95 http://ircalc.usps.gov/?country=10380

I can fit anything up to 200 grams easily at this rate...large orders will require a shipping quote..

Hth,
al
ps.. the rates I just posted are good for all International orders with exception of Canada which is a little less... Domestic USA rates for flat rate priority are generally $5.50 or less. I never charge for packing materials or supplies.

adammak47
11-15-2011, 08:57 AM
PM sent. Can't want to try it to my fish. Thanks AL!

plecocicho
11-16-2011, 10:38 AM
How big is the sample?

brewmaster15
11-16-2011, 11:03 AM
How big is the sample? 6-8 grams on the average.... enough to try out a few days and see how they work.

Sent you a pm .

-al

Dennis The Mennis
11-24-2011, 02:13 PM
Free samples? That’s my favorite price for samples. Can you include them in with my recent order? I just ordered 10 grams of loose and cubes a few days ago.

brewmaster15
11-28-2011, 11:56 AM
Free samples? That’s my favorite price for samples. Can you include them in with my recent order? I just ordered 10 grams of loose and cubes a few days ago. Hey Dennis,
Sorry there..I ship out orders usually within 24 hours so missed on this one...Generally though, this offer is for first time users to try. If this was your first order...drop me a pm.:)

Thanks,
al

Dennis The Mennis
11-29-2011, 11:58 AM
It was my first order, but its not an issue.

clairel
12-30-2011, 02:43 AM
Al,
I did exactly the same thing as 'Dennis the Mennis'. Ordered, then saw the freebie. Feeling generous???
Claire

brewmaster15
12-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Al,
I did exactly the same thing as 'Dennis the Mennis'. Ordered, then saw the freebie. Feeling generous???
Claire Got you covered Claire...Happy New Year!

-al

shoveltrash
12-30-2011, 05:39 PM
just wanted to post a quick endorsement here - my Discus LOVE LOVE LOVE Al's fdbw!!!!!!! so much so that it is now their preferred (almost exclusively) food LOL.

brewmaster15
01-13-2012, 01:10 PM
just wanted to post a quick endorsement here - my Discus LOVE LOVE LOVE Al's fdbw!!!!!!! so much so that it is now their preferred (almost exclusively) food LOL. Trish, Endorsements like that are priceless, Thanks so much!!

-al

brewmaster15
01-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi all,
Getting some more inquiries here...so thought I would post it....

YES , samples are still availible!!

Best way to get one if you want to try these Awesome Freeze Dried Australian BlackWorms...is to email me at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net

Give me your Full Name and address and I will ship you a sample at no cost to you...that includes the shipping as well...so out of pocket to you = $0.00

What do you have to lose? try them..your fish will thank you!:)

Thanks,
al

ps... again...email to me at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net and get your free sample to try

Pss..one per customer please:)

April
01-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Al's freeze dried blackworms are a quality product with special freeze drying process that ensures health of the fish.
They don't cloud the water and I've never had issues. My discus thrive on them. These are the true original Australian blackworms.
Always go with the best. : )

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=49.235395,-123.185179

brewmaster15
02-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Hi all,
Got some more inquiries on this so I thought I would post it again.....:D

As we have been doing for the past 5 months, we still offer our Free Samples with free shipping for you to try if you are curious as to what all the Hype is.. Drop me an email at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net with your contact info and I will be happy to ship your free sample. Most orders and samples ship within 24 Hours.

Thanks in advance for trying our FREEZE DRIED AUSTRALIAN BLACKWORMS!!!!!..You've nothing to loose and your fish have soOOOOO much to gain!

-Al

nc0gnet0
02-09-2012, 01:11 PM
I am going to have to give these a try one of these days.......

Rick

Kenny's Discus
02-09-2012, 01:21 PM
All of my monthly Forrest fish, who have never been fed Al's Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms in all their lives from oversea, went literally nuts over them(I have Al's samples) the very first time I introduced to them! They like Al's awesome FDBW's even more so than my FBW's! I would recommend this great product of Al's to any discus hobbyist and better yet...they won't cause allergy like FBW's do to some ppl.

Very Highly Recommended Al's Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms. See for yourself!:)

Kenny

JenTN
02-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Yeah, here's the problem with the free sample..once it runs out, your fish may go on a slight hunger strike :@ true story!

brewmaster15
02-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah, here's the problem with the free sample..once it runs out, your fish may go on a slight hunger strike :@ true story!Jenn, Your Fish should soon be getting their Fix again..Its in the mail..Thanks for the order! and donation to the forum! :)

-al

All of my monthly Forrest fish, who have never been fed Al's Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms in all their lives from oversea, went literally nuts over them(I have Al's samples) the very first time I introduced to them! They like Al's awesome FDBW's even more so than my FBW's! I would recommend this great product of Al's to any discus hobbyist and better yet...they won't cause allergy like FBW's do to some ppl.

Very Highly Recommended Al's Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms. See for yourself!

Kenny Thanks Kenny!!!!

I am going to have to give these a try one of these days.......

Rick Lol...you think?:D be happy to send you some;)

-al

JenTN
02-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks! I was not exaggerating either! After I ran out, they barely ate (except 2 piggies) for around 48 hrs. I even went to my lfs and got fd bloodworms to try to entice them..I just ended up skimming a bunch of floating worms off the top! They dont eat anything as well as the fdbw, its like crack!

crazycracker
02-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Samples still available?

shoveltrash
02-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Al, my new group from Kenny/Forrest finally figured out that your fdbw are their FAVORITE food LOL!!!! 'took them a week or so of acclimation to their new digs, and now they fight over the fdbw! :jester:

brewmaster15
02-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Al, my new group from Kenny/Forrest finally figured out that your fdbw are their FAVORITE food LOL!!!! 'took them a week or so of acclimation to their new digs, and now they fight over the fdbw! :jester: Cool beans Trish, Glad to hear it!!!! :)

Samples still available? Yes!!! and yours is on the way. Thanks Tom!!

-al

TCT
02-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Al,
I just want to say thank you for your free sample of FDBW that I just received today. I tried it on the community tank, all the discus going crazy over it. The pairs are still picky, one pair eat a little bit, the other just look at it. I'll try to feed them again.
Again, thank you for your sample. It was sent out the next day I asked.

lmdiscus
02-24-2012, 12:29 AM
Al

Thanks for the fast service, I recieved mine a couple days ago and my Angels love it.

Larry

crazycracker
02-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Al,

Just wanted to thank u 4 the sample. Fast shipping. Excellent communication. All my fish go to town on your Blackworms. I placed an order from ur website. Again, just want 2 say - Thank You.

Tom

brewmaster15
02-29-2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks everyone.. I really appreciate your interest in our Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms, and thank you for your feedback. :) For those out there still interested in trying these samples, please send me an email at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net with your full name and mailing address and I will send you out a sample for free. Thats a free sample and free shipping. This is something I have been doing for months now as a risk free way for you to try our Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms.

Give them a try....your fish will thank you!.....mine do!...check out the vids I have posted on our facebook page...
http://www.facebook.com/Aquaticsuppliers

Thanks,
al

roclement
02-29-2012, 12:27 PM
We use and send samples of this to all our customers!

Rodrigo

crazycracker
02-29-2012, 01:57 PM
My fish love it - Get the free sample - see what r fish think.

mac2b4mic
03-05-2012, 01:19 AM
I got the sample, thank you Al! My fish weren't a huge fan at first, then...all of a sudden I fed it a second time and holy geez!!!! They go nuts!

angelm1033
03-05-2012, 03:05 AM
do you still have samples...i would like to try it..thanks

brewmaster15
03-08-2012, 01:17 PM
do you still have samples...i would like to try it..thanks yes.. please email me at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net and I'll send that out .

Thanks,
al

We use and send samples of this to all our customers!

Rodrigo Thanks ROD and BOB!!!:)

-al

I got the sample, thank you Al! My fish weren't a huge fan at first, then...all of a sudden I fed it a second time and holy geez!!!! They go nuts! Thanks Michael! your order should be there shortly!:o

My fish love it - Get the free sample - see what r fish think. Thanks again!
-al

mac2b4mic
03-29-2012, 04:00 AM
Al, I just told a guy out here in Hawaii about the blackworms...all he's feeding is bloodworms (nasty)...hopefully you'll get another Hawaii customer!
Mike

JenTN
03-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Al, do you sell to retailers? I was talkinng to the owner of my lfs about them and she was asking where I got them from. Thanks!

brewmaster15
03-29-2012, 12:14 PM
Al, do you sell to retailers? I was talkinng to the owner of my lfs about them and she was asking where I got them from. Thanks!
Absolutely, If you want to drop me a pm with her contact info I'll try to get in touch with her. Thanks!!!

Al, I just told a guy out here in Hawaii about the blackworms...all he's feeding is bloodworms (nasty)...hopefully you'll get another Hawaii customer!
Mike
Thanks Mike!

-al

JenTN
03-29-2012, 12:23 PM
Absolutely, If you want to drop me a pm with her contact info I'll try to get in touch with her. Thanks!!!

Thanks Mike!

-al

No problem, I gotta run out there in the next few days, if she's there I'll talk to her about it. I'm the crazy lady asking if she's ever heard of fdbw's and telling her how my fish attack them LOL!

brewmaster15
04-24-2012, 02:18 PM
'Bout Time I bring this back up to the top... and yes... samples are still availible!:D

-al