PDA

View Full Version : FS: Assassin Snails (w/ pic goodness!)

Greenheinie
09-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi guys/girls,

I need to thin the herd of assassins in my tank. These guys are all homegrown and have been living a life of luxury in the discus tank. They've been treated to only the finest foods including beefheart (thanks Al!), bloodworms, FD Australian blackworms (thanks again, Al!), and live snails.

In case you're not familiar with assassin snails, they will hunt down and eat all of those annoying snails that you can't stand seeing in your tank. Once they're done with those, they will function wonderfully as a cleanup crew, eating up loose/tiny bits of food that settles to the bottom of the tank. The benefit is that they reproduce slowly so you won't be overrun by these guys in a matter of weeks.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=68848&d=1316014395

$3 each if you buy up to 5.
$2.50 each if you buy 5 or more.

Shipping USPS Priority: $6.50

Please feel free to ask any questions here or shoot a PM.

Thanks,

Mark

ps...if I screwed up and the pic doesn't appear, it's in my album under my profile.

DiscusLoverJeff
09-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Hello Mark,

The link under your album is not appearing to be valid.

Greenheinie
09-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Odd...it's set to public and everything appears normal. Oh well, if it doesn't show up, it's just a picture of a snail :D.

laborelch
09-14-2011, 10:00 PM
tried to see the pic in your profile - no snail there - just good old German beer! "like button" :-)

Greenheinie
09-15-2011, 10:00 AM
That's weird. It shows up when I look at it in my profile and on this thread. I guess the picture isn't showing up here either.

Anyway, I've thinned out the herd enough for now. This thread can be closed.

Second Hand Pat
09-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Hmmm, I can see the picture.