PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while!

Chad Hughes
09-19-2011, 05:17 PM
All,

I just wanted to check in to say that I am still alive. :) There have been several of you that have attempted to contact me over the past couple of months. Thank you for the inquiries and concern.

I've been terribly busy with work (I have a real job too) and was forced to direct my undivided attention to some serious issues that are now somewhat under control. I realize that I'm being vague here and would go in to detail, but it's a sensitive global security issue. Gotta keep my mouth shut.

Anyway, I still have a few trips on my plate through September but should be returning to the forum and real life there after. Again, thanks everyone for the PMs and phone calls. It's much appreciated.

Best wishes!

Disgirl
09-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Hi Chad, glad to hear you are OK and we will look for you around here when you can join in! Hope your fish are all well too??
Barb

Chad Hughes
09-20-2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks Barb!

I'm getting caught up now. LOL!

All is well here. Fish are great!

Have a great week!

Hi Chad, glad to hear you are OK and we will look for you around here when you can join in! Hope your fish are all well too??
Barb

MikeF
09-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Glad to hear that things are well Chad, and hope to see you aroud here some more. I was not on Simply for some time myself (job also), and when I came back I was wondering where you and some others went.
MikeF

Chad Hughes
09-20-2011, 10:05 PM
Thank you Mike!

Definately still here and have no intention of leaving. :)

Work has been a bear lately with travel. I was just making plans to meet up with Bill from Inland Empire, bring in a shipment from Kenny and hit Vegas at the end of the month. Looks like I have to go to Hawaii for a week or so. UGH! I know, doesn't sound too rough (Hawaii and all) but I'm ready to have my life back and move OUT of a suitcase for a bit.

Glad to hear that you are back here with us! I went to High School in East Liverpool, OH. Not too sure if you know where that is.

Take care my friend!

Glad to hear that things are well Chad, and hope to see you aroud here some more. I was not on Simply for some time myself (job also), and when I came back I was wondering where you and some others went.
MikeF

Chad Adams
09-20-2011, 11:05 PM
Chad,
Great to see you around again my friend. Hope life calms down for you.
Chad

Chad Hughes
09-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Hey Chad!

Love that name BTW. :)

I hope things slow down too.... or at least rsume some sense of normalcy before the holidays.

Take care brother!

Chad,
Great to see you around again my friend. Hope life calms down for you.
Chad

MikeF
09-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey Chad, East Liverpool is only about 1 1/2 hours away from where I reside. If you ever come back this way we will have to meet up!
MikeF

Chad Hughes
09-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Mike,

Sounds great!

My dad still lives in Lisbon. I can't say that I get back there much but the next time I do I'll be sure to let you know. He prefers to come visit me in San Diego. :)

Hey Chad, East Liverpool is only about 1 1/2 hours away from where I reside. If you ever come back this way we will have to meet up!
MikeF

YSS
09-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Global secuirty? Wow, sounds serious. Can you at least tell us who you work for? I am actually pretty busy working on securing our country's borders. Sometimes, the job demands around the clock dedication. Keep it up!

Chad Hughes
09-22-2011, 11:23 PM
I guess that sounded a bit ominous.... Sorry about that.

I'm an aerospace electrical engineer for the Department of Defense. My latest travels had me dealing with radioactive fall out from the earthquake in Japan. We had quite a few military aircraft operating in that area. You'd be surprised what that can find it's way in to!

Global secuirty? Wow, sounds serious. Can you at least tell us who you work for? I am actually pretty busy working on securing our country's borders. Sometimes, the job demands around the clock dedication. Keep it up!