PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Discus in Kansas City

Axcid
09-28-2011, 06:02 PM
hello all, i've kept South American Cichlids for a long time and i'm finally ready to keep some Discus. I'm looking for any info for Discus in the KC area. The only place i've seen em around here are Brothers Pets, but i havn't been impressed with the quality. I would love to find a good breeder close by, but havn't had any luck so far.

TURQ64
09-29-2011, 08:34 AM
You're best off ordering from a sponsor...Door to door, hard to beat..I get down that way once in a while from South Dakota...Try Kenny Cheung on the sponsor page

Skip
09-29-2011, 08:40 AM
there was/is a guy that was selling some adults in KC... not sure where he is.. but SEARCH Kansas City.. it should come up..

Axcid
09-30-2011, 02:54 PM
thanks for the suggestions

fucuseulert
10-15-2011, 06:53 PM
look up miles of exotics its north of the river kinda a drive for me but maybe not for you but anyways my current boss opened the store 20 years ago and passed the store on to the current owner Mark, anyways my boss told me to get my discus there, i havnt yet so i dont know the quality of the stock but from what ive read online its kind of mixed opinions but eh its just an option for you to check out!

daffyfish
12-14-2011, 07:59 AM
I currently have some for sale.
Let me know, if you are still interested.
Thanks