PDA

View Full Version : Hey, everyone.

SantaMonicaHelp
10-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Hi, everyone at Simply Discus.

I'm Kaia, originally came from China, currently living in Los Angeles area near Santa Monica. I'm fanscinated about aquariums, very happy to be here, to be around.

Chad Hughes
10-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Hello from San Diego Kaia!

Welcome to Simply Discus! It's great to have you on board. You've just joined one of the greatest discus/aquarium forums in the world. ;)

Enjoy the forum!

SantaMonicaHelp
10-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Thank you Chad, I believe this is a great forum, saw some beatiful tanks just now, love them!
Do you have your own tank?
BTW, Love your location! Haven't been there yet, always want to go...

Chad Hughes
10-07-2011, 05:07 PM
Yes, I have my own tank. In fact, I have 26 of them. :D

San Diego is probably the best place on planet earth (weather wise)! I'd find it very difficult to live anywhere else by choice. Come visit sometime!

Best wishes!

Thank you Chad, I believe this is a great forum, saw some beatiful tanks just now, love them!
Do you have your own tank?
BTW, Love your location! Haven't been there yet, always want to go...

wdeleon01
10-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Hello Kaia

Welcome to Simply Discus! This is a great forum!!! There's a lot of great information.

SantaMonicaHelp
10-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Yes, I have my own tank. In fact, I have 26 of them. :D

San Diego is probably the best place on planet earth (weather wise)! I'd find it very difficult to live anywhere else by choice. Come visit sometime!

Best wishes!

Oh, I will, I've been begging my friends to go with me, I'm dying to visit the Sea World and the Zoo! We just haven't got a chance, but I will, and it'll be very soon!

Talking about weather, since I grew up in a place where can goes as low as -30℃ in the winter, Santa Monica is already a heaven to me! I'm all curious about how great the weather in San Diego is that even tops Santa Monica now! I'll let you know! :)

BTW, do you even have time for 26 aquariums? How do you take care of all of them?

SantaMonicaHelp
10-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Hello Kaia

Welcome to Simply Discus! This is a great forum!!! There's a lot of great information.

Thank you for the welcome. I'll sure you are right, this is a great forum, love it already. :)

Cambik
10-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Welcome to Simply.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk