PDA

View Full Version : I'm shaking my head wondering ????????????????

jimmyjoe
11-04-2011, 07:39 PM
I was just on Aquabid looking at Snookn21's wilds for sale, very nice by the way if I didn't have fish coming in from mark next week I'd most likely get som e of those Heckels. What I'm shaking my head about is auction's made by petzone in San Diego, I see some of there stock up for auction and I wonder who are the fools buying that crap. I guess I'm just voicing my opinion out loud. JIm in Ohio

Melissa
11-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Link??

Ohhh I guess I'll just go look myself LOL

Melissa
11-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Hahahah Oooohhhh I see now.

First auction I clicked on from pet zone San Diego said it was for a PB.... But thte picture wasn't a PB.... And the others look a bit disheveled and sad. Too bad they couldn't get the fish to look alright for even a split second- long enough to take a picture of them to even fake like they're worthy of the prices being asked LOL

Oh well though.

TNT77
11-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Ya when I looked at the PB I went HUH. LOL. That White Diamond on the other hand is just sad. Can you say STUNTED.
But on the other side Snookns fish look great. I am such a Tefe fan. I just don't have the guts to get wilds.

m.ingram
11-04-2011, 09:54 PM
What about the Red eye black pigeons lol

jimmyjoe
11-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Hahahah Oooohhhh I see now.

First auction I clicked on from pet zone San Diego said it was for a PB.... But thte picture wasn't a PB.... And the others look a bit disheveled and sad. Too bad they couldn't get the fish to look alright for even a split second- long enough to take a picture of them to even fake like they're worthy of the prices being asked LOL

Oh well though. Thanks for replies I thought maybe some thought these Petzone discus were somehow even like Sunrise Tropicals or something. Sorry about not supplying a link though, I thought everybody searched Aquabid from time to time to see what's out there. Jim in Ohio (Sunrise Tropicals has nice fish.)

Chad Hughes
11-04-2011, 10:59 PM
I've seen them on Ebay, Aquabid and craigslist. They have a brick and mortar store that I actually went to years ago. They are more of a koi/fancy goldfish kind of place. Most of their discus appear to be culls. It seems that's what everyone in San Diego has. Kind of sad. Keeps me in business though! :D