PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Boise, Id!

BoiseDiscusGuy
11-11-2011, 03:16 AM
Hi to all, New member here. I'd like to say thanks in advance for all the help and info offered to all the members of this forum.
I've had many discus in the past and now am getting back into it. I'm not a total newbee but not the expert I'm sure many of you are...My current setup is a 100gal with 2- 5-6" Super Checkerboard Pidgeons, 1- 6" Penang Eruption and 1- 4-5" Blue Snakeskin Discus along with 3 Angels and about a dozen Tetras. 1 of the Checkerboard females and the Eruption male are currently paired up and laying eggs and I will post some questions I have on that in the proper category soon...

TURQ64
11-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Hi there, Boise guy!..welcome aboard!..post away, somebody always has an answer to most any Q's..

strawberryblonde
11-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi Boise guy! I about fell off my chair when I saw the title of your post. I live in Mountain Home. LOL

Welcome to the forums, can't wait to read about your discus and see some pics. =)

shoveltrash
11-11-2011, 07:14 PM
hi & welcome from a fellow new member (altho I'm a *newbie* at this stuff!)
can't wait to see pics of your fish!

BoiseDiscusGuy
11-12-2011, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the welcomes! Nice to see a neighbor on here...Well now you all are my neighbors! lol...I will post some pics soon.