PDA

View Full Version : Closing Down

chrisb01
12-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Nolan's in Lakeland, FL. is closing down. It gives no pleasure to say, I know Nolan for many years, since he was in a small place on Combee Rd., ealy 90's, that he ran by himself.

Anyway, they are having some great going out of business sales. Dec. 31st is the last day, doors will close for good that night. Better hurry...

chrisb01
01-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Good news: Nolan found a buyer at the last minute. A married couple bought it. So 'Nolan's' the store is opening again. They will be open Monday, Jan. 9th. Of course they need to restock a lot.

Plus they are keeping some of the old employees. They wanted to keep all of the old employees, but some of them had already made arrangements for other jobs. One of the old employees will be the new manager.

I spoke to them, and it sounds like they are going to make things better, and it was already pretty good.

Discus-Hans
01-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Good news: Nolan found a buyer at the last minute. A married couple bought it. So 'Nolan's' the store is opening again. They will be open Monday, Jan. 9th. Of course they need to restock a lot.

Plus they are keeping some of the old employees. They wanted to keep all of the old employees, but some of them had already made arrangements for other jobs. One of the old employees will be the new manager.

I spoke to them, and it sounds like they are going to make things better, and it was already pretty good.

That is GREAT news, think I never did business with Nolan's but it's good to hear this "couple" is trying to keep this store open!!!!!!!!

Hans