PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy discus in Alabama. i am willing to drive 2-3 hours to pick up

discus bod
12-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi, this is my first post on simply Discus and am excited to be a member. i am looking to buy some Discus and live about 30 minutes south of Huntsville. Does anyone know of anybody in the area that sells discus??
i dont mind driving as far as Atlanta or Nashville if i have to.please let me know, i would love to be able to get some Discus added to my 180 gallon Discus Tank before Christmas if possible. thanks

Larry Bugg
12-19-2011, 03:04 PM
What are you looking for? Adults, juvies, particular strains?

DavidE (David Eaton) is located in Tuscaloosa. Not sure what he has available right now but probably a selection of juvies and maybe some sub adult/adults. Only breeder I know in Alabama.
Sabres1 (Chad Adams) is located in Atlanta. He may have several types of juvies and a few adults available right now.
I'm in Atlanta (Cumming). I have some Diamond SS juvies right now and in a couple of months will have a couple of other strains of juvies available. I also have a few adults available.

discus bod
12-19-2011, 03:26 PM
thanks very much for your reply, im not sure how to get hold of these other guys you mentioned but but ill do my best. i am actually taking a trip to Atlanta after christmas(december 30th) so may contact you if you dont mind. I would rather have some adults but wouldnt turn down juvies either.

Northwoods Discus
12-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Another option is to skip driving and get them from one of our sponsors. Right to your door. Look at Kenny, Hans, Elite etc in the sponsor section. Good members here are a good source also. Don't decide too fast and then regret later. Good luck and welcome.

Northwoods Discus
12-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Another option is to skip driving and get them from one of our sponsors. Right to your door. Look at Kenny, Hans, Elite etc in the sponsor section. Good members here are a good source also. Don't decide too fast and then regret later. Good luck and welcome.

discus bod
12-19-2011, 05:56 PM
thank you i will certainly take a look