PDA

View Full Version : Hikari Bloodworms mixed and processed with Frozen Calif. Blackworms

DanCBW
12-19-2011, 07:49 PM
Hikari Bloodworms mixed and processed with Frozen Calif. Blackworms.
What about this? I have been asked if this would be possible, yes it is.
They can be processed into our 16 oz Flat Packs.
Everyone, please keep in mind its been a long time since I've had fish.
Please don't ask why I would want to do it. Only following up on a few inquiries.

In your opinions, What do you think would the pros and cons?
Would there be any advantage or interest in this product.
Or for that matter PE Mysis or any other product.
Any input is helpful.

Dan
California Blackworm Co.

Skip
12-19-2011, 07:51 PM
um.. did you mean.. Hikari BLOODworms.. Mixed with your BLACKworms?

DanCBW
12-19-2011, 07:54 PM
um.. did you mean.. Hikari BLOODworms.. Mixed with your BLACKworms?

OOPS,

Yes

Skip
12-19-2011, 07:57 PM
ooh ok.. LOL!!!

interesting mix!!
i am all about variety in the diet :)

Jason K.
12-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Interesting? although I don't use bloodworm's since you started freezing the blackworm's...

cjr8420
12-19-2011, 11:58 PM
i dont see a point in mixing them its not that hard to put 2 different frozen chunks in at the same time if thats what you want.love the frozen black worms im not allergic to them im finially able to feed frozen again.and for anyone who thaws and rinses frozen blk wrms will probally rinse the blood worms out if mixed.but if you got buyers money talks

ZX10R
12-20-2011, 07:13 AM
I feed both to my fish but at different times of the day. I wonder if they are given to the fish at the same time would they eat one more over the other. Just thinking what if they eat up all the blackworms first then get full before they start on the bloodworms then and you end up having a lot of waste. Might have to try this later tonight and see what they do with both foods in the tank at the same time.