PDA

View Full Version : manzanita

Orange Crush
12-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Where do you all get manzanita for your tanks? I see that Dr. fosters and smith as well as petco sells them for birds; are those safe for the aquarium?

laborelch
12-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Pc1. Sponsor here.

lipadj46
12-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Tom barr or manzaman

spiffyfish
12-29-2011, 07:15 PM
from Rafael manzman his website is manzanita-driftwood.com. although i placed my second order with him just before the holidays and still havent seen it, the best way to get ahold of him is his email. im a little upset i havent gotten my order in yet though and he seems to not want to respond to the last few emails i sent him. im all for recommending people but his customer service hasnt been up to par for me on my second order. although he does have the nicest stuff.

Orange Crush
12-29-2011, 08:54 PM
from Rafael manzman his website is manzanita-driftwood.com. although i placed my second order with him just before the holidays and still havent seen it, the best way to get ahold of him is his email. im a little upset i havent gotten my order in yet though and he seems to not want to respond to the last few emails i sent him. im all for recommending people but his customer service hasnt been up to par for me on my second order. although he does have the nicest stuff.

Well it is the holidays he may be busy and shipping takes much longer this time of year....

Those are some pretty pieces he has but they will not fit into the top opening of my acrylic tank :(

spiffyfish
12-29-2011, 10:23 PM
You could always trim them how you wanted and maybe get more pieces out of one.

pearls-before-swine
12-30-2011, 02:36 AM
I ordered from the sponsor mentioned above and have no complaints, he has the best pieces for the best prices of anywhere I've found. The piece I bought from him would have easily been over $150 at any pet store, I think I paid ~$70 (CAD) which included shipping.

shoveltrash
12-30-2011, 02:05 PM
is there contact info for Tom Barr??? (sorry if I missed this somehow)