PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Common Discus - Florida, 33411 - Shipped or Pickup

JustinDavis
01-05-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm just starting to keep Discus and was looking into purchasing some. Nothing special just some common ones that are around 2-3 inches or any size really.

Thanks in advance,
Justin

amyers
01-07-2012, 10:33 AM
You can try Wattleys discus in Miami if your looking at pick up. That may be the closest supplier to you.

Parrish
01-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Call or email Gabe Posada @ Wattley. He will ship within Florida state for $15.00, or you can make arrangements to visit (but beware, his hatchery is in the Little Haiti section of Miami and that area is not for the faint of heart).

I am in Florida, so depending on where you are, I might be able to recommend a shop or a private breeder. I occasionally have fish for sale as well, and since I travel the entire State for my day job, sometimes I can meet with customers in lieu of shipping.

Also, don't forget the fish club sites, and fish club auctions. The tampa bay Aquarium Society (TBAS1) has a website similar to this with a sale section and has a huge all day aution in October, and small auctions at the end of each meeting.

Discus-Hans
01-13-2012, 10:36 PM
And if you want some better quality look in the sponsor section on this forum and if you want REAL good ones see www.discusfishstore.com lol lol lol

Hans

AngryBird
01-13-2012, 11:03 PM
+1
And if you want some better quality look in the sponsor section on this forum and if you want REAL good ones see www.discusfishstore.com lol lol lol

Hans