PDA

View Full Version : Marineland Pro 60/30

Bill63SG
01-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Man,I guess I missed the boat on this.I wanted to add these to my 350's,and they stopped selling them seperatley 5-6 years ago.Anybody got any info out there if some obscure store still has? When I do a google search,just get the replacement wheel or spray bar.looking for the whole assembly.Can't get a link posted,if not familiar,it's a bio-wheel attachment for your 350.They're sold as a unit as the 350PRO,but I only need the assembly.

Orange Crush
01-08-2012, 08:13 PM
When i googled it this is what i got. Is this what you are looking for?
http://www.petco.com/product/3354/Marineland-HOT-Pro-System-Magnum-Canister-Filter-and-BIO-Wheel-Pro-30.aspx

Bill63SG
01-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Kinda.They used to sell the wheel part seperatley.I already have the canisters.Even tried e-bay.

Orange Crush
01-08-2012, 08:39 PM
aquabid?

Bill63SG
01-08-2012, 08:51 PM
I didn't even think of aqua-bid.Just got off there,and someone has all the discontinued parts.I could build one for about the price of the whole system,lol.Well,at least getting closer,Thanks.

Orange Crush
01-08-2012, 09:11 PM
When I got back into the hobby about 10 years ago I bought one of those eclipse aquarium kits (tank etc.). when the filter died on me I looked into the price of replacing it and found that it was not much less than buying another one of the entire eclipse aquarium kits. I bought one so I would had plenty of spare parts for the next thing that needed to be replaced.
After that experience I started putting together my own aquariums since it was a pain being trapped into having to buy specific filters etc.since they were the only ones that would work with the tank. Oh well. LOL.