01-30-2012, 06:44 PM
i have 1 huge male angel blue diamond
1 adult leopard
3 snake skins one of them is a huge male
5 blue turqs 3of them are 4.5 inches the other 2 are around 4 inches
3 red turqs 4.5 inches
1 blue diamond 4.5 inch
1 blue cobalt 4.5 inch
im going to be doing more traveling and opening up another store soon so im not going to have the time for the water changes.all these fish are very healthy.i do daily water changes and they are eating freeze dried black worms and anything else i throw in the tank.i will sell the tanks also if you are interested.1 90 gallon.1 55 gallon.1 50 gallon.1 29 gallon.they are all painted and bare bottom set ups for discus.i can send some pics by cell phone. all fish stock came from mike beals or hans. im not trying to get rich off of these fish i just want them to go to someone who has done their homework. e mail me at
joshuajamesn@yahoo.com
im not on here much so e mail me and i will get back to you asap.thanks

N2D
01-31-2012, 08:34 PM
How much for the red turqs shipped to 50014 ?

kevin joseph
02-01-2012, 12:44 PM
im sorry i dont ship. i want less for the fish then what shipping would cost.just looking for a good home for the fish.

N2D
02-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Ok thanks

Scott293
02-02-2012, 08:02 AM
i have 1 huge male angel blue diamond
1 adult leopard
3 snake skins one of them is a huge male
5 blue turqs 3of them are 4.5 inches the other 2 are around 4 inches
3 red turqs 4.5 inches
1 blue diamond 4.5 inch
1 blue cobalt 4.5 inch
im going to be doing more traveling and opening up another store soon so im not going to have the time for the water changes.all these fish are very healthy.i do daily water changes and they are eating freeze dried black worms and anything else i throw in the tank.i will sell the tanks also if you are interested.1 90 gallon.1 55 gallon.1 50 gallon.1 29 gallon.they are all painted and bare bottom set ups for discus.i can send some pics by cell phone. all fish stock came from mike beals or hans. im not trying to get rich off of these fish i just want them to go to someone who has done their homework. e mail me at
joshuajamesn@yahoo.com
im not on here much so e mail me and i will get back to you asap.thanks

Kevin I am interested. Do you have any pics that you could email me? My email is scott293@hotmail.com. I'm in Cincinnati so not a far drive. I have been selling out of 3 spawns from 3 pairs but it sounds like you might have some fish that might upgrade what I've got now. I could drive up there and take a look if you'll let me know when would be a good time and what your address is. I'll email you also
Thanks

kevin joseph
02-02-2012, 10:56 AM
i e.mailed you scott.im not the greatest on computers.i will be more then happy to send you some pics by phone. and you are more then welcome to come see them in person. im in fairborn just on the other side of dayton.thanks

kevin joseph
02-02-2012, 09:02 PM
i have 1 adult blue diamond.3 adult snake skins.2 adult leopards left.the one leopard is a old male i will throw him in for free.

Scott293
02-02-2012, 10:46 PM
Nice fish Josh! They made it here fine and going to do well. Now I can say I have some of Hans fish :)

kevin joseph
02-03-2012, 11:30 AM
thanks for giving them a good home scott. i will miss them especially that blue cobalt that is an amazing fish.let me know if you want to come get these big ones off my hands.

Ed Gray
02-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Any of the fish left??? I sent email

thanks

kevin joseph
02-03-2012, 12:56 PM
i sent you an email ed.i still have all my adult fish left.

Ed Gray
02-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks I cant wait to get them monday.
See you then

kevin joseph
02-03-2012, 03:00 PM
ok see you monday ed. i still have a 50 gal,55 gal.90 gal.and a 29 gallon tanks for sale if any body is interested.im going to put them up on craigs list soon.thought i would let people know on here.they are basic painted discus setups.nothing fancy but they are clean and were well taken care of.

kevin joseph
02-07-2012, 09:38 AM
all the fish are sold! feel free to delete thread. thanks for giving the fish great homes guys.i hope you get lots of fry out of them! tonight is going to be weird not doing a water change.

Scott293
02-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Congrats on your sale Josh,
On that water change, now I have another tank to change water in. My wife wants no part of that, she just wants to watch them. Now she is saying you need to get another row of tanks going right here... OMG! does this never end? I've got to say, it's fun because she enjoys them too.

cwright0312
04-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Scott,
Send me a pm. I can't due to not haveing enoungh post. I live in nc, but my wife is from Cincinnati and we go up every now and then. Would be nice to possibly pick up a few fish if you have any when I am up.